YOUR Breed? - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-15-2006, 11:21 PM
Doomed to be Titleless Forever

Boxers.

I know I will never have another dog as wonderful as Molly, and all other boxers I've met are soooo sweet (and goofy!), too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-18-2006, 03:49 PM

any cold nose and doggy kiss will get me. we have a beagle that we have had so many issues with and i still just melt when i see one.
post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-21-2006, 06:23 AM

Cool

another Greyhound person here, had 2 now and i love them, very majestic but very friendly.

Mollie my first one got to a good age, she was just short of her 13th Birthday but i sadly had to have her put to sleep in February this year, i have had Jack for a month now and love him dearly, i will post pics of him soon.

my Mum had Yorkshire Terriers when i was growing up so i like them as a breed too.

bye
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-21-2006, 12:12 PM

My fave breed would have to be Jack Russell Terriers.

While fun to have, they pose quite a challenge to train, but when trained properly, can be the most loyal, loving dogs one could have!!
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-21-2006, 07:26 PM

Boston Terriers. I have one and I have always wanted one ever since I met one when I was 10 years old.
post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-21-2006, 10:15 PM

I love mutts.&& Small doggies.Like chihuahuas,pugs,& yorkies!! But I do not really have a fave.I really want to adopt a greyhound tho they have such cute faces!! Very beautiful doggies.
post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-23-2006, 04:36 PM

I LOVE huskies and yorkies, absolutely the best. Although unfortunately when I went to adopt my dog there was none of those breeds there!!!
post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-25-2006, 04:36 PM

Shih tzus. They're small, they're smart, and they aren't at all noisy (at least, mine aren't). Plus they look great whether you have their hair cut short or grown out long. I don't think I need much more of an explanation, hehe.
post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-25-2006, 08:14 PM
Title Thief Victim

I LOVE BASSET HOUNDS.....I love the ears...I have a animal ear fetish hehe.. But I never had a basset hound, they coast to much, I currently have a Pomerainian, wolf hybrid, and a pitbull(the love of my life)
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 03:26 PM

I have a labrador, so i guess I'll always have a thing for them, jet being my first dog and all. But I think clumber spaniels are the cutest thing on four legs and if I get another dog I'd go the ends of the earth to find one (they're not such a popular breed).
post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 04:43 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carissa
I LOVE BASSET HOUNDS.....I love the ears...I have a animal ear fetish hehe.. But I never had a basset hound, they coast to much, I currently have a Pomerainian, wolf hybrid, and a pitbull(the love of my life)
I love bassets too...I laughed when you said you had an animal ear fetish,because my youngest sister has an animal nose fetish!Everytime she sees an animal,it doesn't matter what it is,she likes to "beep" their nose!She does it to the dog,random cats outside,my rats...etc!It is funny!When we were younger,we had a cat that kept getting pregnant and having kittens (before I was aware of overpopulation and whatnot) and Sandra would always name a kitten "Nosey"...

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 08:17 PM
Doomed to be Titleless Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara8
any cold nose
Hehe I have to laugh at this...Molly has a dry, crusty nose, so when we got Lucy it was soooo weird to feel a wet, cold nose!

post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 11:45 PM

I love German Shepherds. In my opinion, there's not a more beautiful breed, and they're darn smart too.

Tags
australian cattle dog, basset hound, boston terrier, cattle dog, elvis lee, german shepherd, german shepherds, jack russell, jack russell terrier, pit bull, rat terrier, shih tzu