Yule Trinity w/ Polo Pics :) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Dogs Wagging tails, wet noses, unconditional love, and everything else that goes along with canines!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-23-2004, 11:19 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Yule Trinity w/ Polo Pics :)

Whew... tired now

Polo was totally overwhelming when Trinity first got home. His 105lb body suddenly became a 2 ton bulldozer through the house as he hovered over Trinity and shoved her around. I thought for sure we were going to have trouble...but a couple of hours into it and "something snapped". All of this time I thought Chelsea would "mother Trinity" the same way she did Samson but instead we have Polo "fathering Trinity" like I never imagined possible.

She has become "his puppy"!

Here's some pics

Ok com'n admit it.... this is cute!

"I told ya my daddy was bigger than your daddy..."

And finally.... one to make ya go hmmmmm

"The Two Headed Dog - Cloning Gone Wrong"

There's some more pics in the Gallery

I'm going to pretend not to be sleeping on the couch for a while... Polo wore me out! It would seem he wore Trinity out too LOL

- Deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-23-2004, 11:44 PM

How adorable!!
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-24-2004, 12:08 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

they are gorgeous!!! They look so happy together!!! That two headed thing is weird!!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-24-2004, 12:09 AM
Just Call Me Oblivious!

Aww that's wonderful that they get along so well

Yay!! Welcome home, Yule Trinity

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-24-2004, 12:21 AM
Stinky Liverbrain

Isn't she beautiful?!?! I love the first pic. Looks like Polo is teaching Yule how to properly stick her tongue out of her mouth. 8) I love the pics! 8)

Dimaris

post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-24-2004, 05:35 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

OH MY GOSH! too much cuteness!!!!!!!!! that is so sweet how polo took to little trinity!! how cute! how does chelsea like trinity?
all 3...jeez. so much fun, and work! haha!

congrats!!!!!!!!!!

post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-24-2004, 05:38 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

i just saw the pic of trinity giving polo's teeth a kissy in your gallery! hahahahahaha!

post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-24-2004, 07:53 AM
Obsessed With Turtles

Cuteness overload!!

She is remarkably beautiful Deb!! What a Merry Christmas it is turning out to be for your family afterall!

The pictures are amazing & worth a thousand words... they show how truly gentle a Rott can be!
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-24-2004, 07:56 AM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Quote:
That two headed thing is weird!!!!
The joys of poor lighting LOL. That pic trips me out every time I look at it!
Quote:
Looks like Polo is teaching Yule how to properly stick her tongue out of her mouth
Ahhh yes... and any pic where she looks wet... rest assured it's just POLO SLOBBER!!! sssshhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssshhhhhhhhh LOL
Quote:
how does Chelsea like trinity?
Chelsea is VERY GENTLE with Trinity and wants to "nurture her" like she did Samson... BUT... Polo is so fixated on Trinity that Chelsea seems to be "backing down" to the leader and only "moves in" to investigate when Polo isn't "hyper". The other problem is that we had to be firm with Polo when he first started hovering and nudging Trinity around. Firm, meaning using a strong voice. Chelsea HATES IT when ppl speak loudly or firmly. She's been beaten too much in her past and hates to upset anyone. I think she clued into all of the "loud speak" around the puppy that it took her longer to realize "it's ok to play with puppy". So last night she stayed back a bit more. This morning, however, now that Polo is calmer, and thus we are calmer, she's been much more "into it".
Quote:
i just saw the pic of trinity giving polo's teeth a kissy in your gallery! hahahahahaha!
That was awesome! Trinity stuck her head right in there, which is something that Polo would usually be quite aggressive about (he hates anyone sticking anything in his mouth) but he very gently stretched his jaw to keep it wide open and applied no pressure whatsoever to Trinity's head. He really is trying to be gentle with her. It's a side of him that we have never seen. Nevertheless, he's such a clumsy big lug that even being gentle he has knocked her around a few times lol.

And don't let the pics fool you... Multiple humans are never more than an arms length away. We are watching VERY CAREFULLY. This first week should tell us a lot!

I still can't believe she's home!

- Deb

post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-24-2004, 07:59 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Awww...she's so adorable and Polo's still a handsome guy.
Rottweilers have to be one of the cutest puppies.

:-)
1 rabbit, 6 rats, 1 conure, 1 cockatiel, 1 lovebird, 1 cockroach

- Bracelets, Beads + Supplies!
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-24-2004, 10:19 AM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Geezz Polo is really the shining star right now... he's blowing me away!

NOTE: HE WILL NOT TOLERATE having his paws messed with..we've been working on it but he really hates it! He also hates his ears messed with and he doesn't like to be restrained...

UNLESS -- It's the pretty lil'miss Trinity doing it of course!

Chewing on paw

Climbing ON Polo to chew on ear

I'm in shock!

- Deb

post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-24-2004, 11:07 AM
Obsessed With Turtles

WOW~! what more could you ask for Deb! Trinity is Polo's saviour I think

This whole ordeal was soo laid out for you it isn't funny! Rescuing poor Polo... still having the chance to get Trinity, teaching Polo another side of life... Maybe Trinity is your saviour too! I'm thinking you should have called her "angel"
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-24-2004, 12:43 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Awww, so cute! Congrats!

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-24-2004, 12:53 PM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Wow Deb! This has to be the most amazing Christmas for you! I am in awe over how gentle Polo is with Trinity. He has really taken her under his wing er paw. That is just great!
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-24-2004, 02:49 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted

Tags
food bowl