Help with turtle eggs - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-13-2009, 02:24 PM
I am allergic to maths

OK, Saying we are very, very rude no matter what is very, very rude. I also saw that thread and thought it was unfair too, he was doing his best to save the turtle but people were being a bit critical. We were not being rude to you, but you dont answer our questions and we try to ask them as nicely as possible but there are some things we have to say or ask for the welfare of the animals that are never going to sound nice. I am sorry you feel that it was a very bad idea to submit to this forum, there are people on here that could give you valuable advice. I am sorry about your old turtles, after re-reading our question about what happned to them I realised it came of as a bit rude but it wasnt meant to be, we were just curious, good luck with your new turtles when you get them!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 01:58 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I believe i posted on that thread, stating the fact that the person was trying to save that tort. However, that is a different case.

We want the best for your animals, and avoiding questions makes assume you either don't know, don't care, or are hiding something.

A good thing to know is why you don't still have turtles, and why you think 3-4 turtles is a good idea when you avoid answering what kind of tank you will have.

I assume you had your other turtles out side how else would birds get to them? I hope you have taken care of that issue this time.

It is good that you love turtles, but love is not the same as research and from what you have posted i think you need to do some more.

[/CENTER]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 05:05 PM Thread Starter

i guess it kinda makes since but i have it under controlled next weekend i am expecting to get a 30 gallon or bigger but i have to take it slow with the economy as it is and i did fix that problem with the birds poor things my friend the next day noticed them from a special marking on them and he and his dad had target practice because his turts were in the same cage having a visit with mine
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 05:10 PM
I am allergic to maths

By target practice do you mean they shot them? Thats kinda mean if they did, if I am wrong ignore that but they shouldnt do that, they are living creatures and they should have every chane at life like everyone else
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-14-2009, 06:09 PM Thread Starter

it was agt my dad's and it was out of my control and i wont go into any jurisdiction but the eggs are doing fine but a ton of raccons have come by trying to get to the eggs but i have a little protection around them
post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 01:54 AM
I am allergic to maths

Good, glad they're doing ok!
post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 04-15-2009, 01:27 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

good luck protecting from coons they are amazing thiefs, its nice you are trying. I highly suggest you watch them hatch and things but don't keep any of them they will have fun in the wild.

Petstore turtles will have less parasites than wild, however you still need to take in a poop sample to the vet.

30 gal is really too small for a turtle. RES can get big, and need ten gal per inch it is much cheaper to buy one tank than several as it grows.

[/CENTER]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
turtle eggs problem