I caved - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-20-2010, 10:32 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Red face I caved

so i totally caved and take back what i said about turtles not being for me.

i was reading a bunch of info about turtles after seeing them at the petshop and thought maybe they werent for me they looked slimmy and weird and kind of scary to be honest.

Tonight i went to a friends and he has many turtles about 10 minus one now hehe. they were all in diffrent tanks and looked so happy but this one was on his own and i asked to see him or her i think its a him, anyways so he let me hold him showed me how to cold the side and how not to hurt him ect, i totally fell in love with the little guy but asked many questions as to why he was alone and not with others. My friend then explained how he was much smaller then the others who are slider turtles and another breed of turtle, and hes a fully grown map turtle. it kind of made me sad well i was getting ready to leave and he came out with the tank and the turtle and asked me what i knew about turtles, i replied honestly not alot . but he decided that My new Turtle Sheldon belonged with me and so i brought Sheldon home . hes totally adorable and my friends helping me learn more and more about him and gave me a brand new starter kit for him i didnt like his old tank so i gave him one of the ones i had laying around but im totally in love with him my friend made me a care sheet gave me all the starter supply and will come help me learn about him plus my own research anyways meet sheldon my unique scary but cute , turtle.

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-20-2010, 10:37 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Golden Member

sheldon if ur pictures will post id be happy

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-20-2010, 11:19 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Aw cool! You have sparked my interest in them again too! I'm glad you got one!

Tags
i totally caved