Iron Chef = Bad - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-13-2004, 10:05 PM Thread Starter

Iron Chef = Bad

Do you know what is on the Iron Chef right now?? A soft-shelled turtle being chopped up and boiled alive.

It makes me so mad ... I mean, I understand that it is cultural in Asia ... but they don't have to show that stuff on TV (I did change the channel). I mean, would they show a chicken or a cow being slaughtered? No! So why show a turtle?? Man, I hate that!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 12:26 AM
Romping Ratties

They did that while he was still alive?!!! OMG! That is horrible! Is there any way you can write the company to let them know you were offended. If you get the info I will write too!

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 12:28 AM Thread Starter

Yeah ... it was horrible to see ... I went to foodnetwork.com and sent the show, Iron Chef, an email. Thanks for your support, RR!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 09:23 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

That is

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 01:40 PM
Miss New Booty

THAT IS TERRIBLE!!!!! Ya, I would've said to write a letter, too!! Let us know what they say when they get back to you. That is just terrible!

~* Jackie *~

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 11:11 PM

elf, that is bad. I agree that that kind of violence should not be shown on TV.

However, I think they should change current TV standards and be even more strict than they are. There is way too much violence, language, and sex on TV for my tastes.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 11:17 PM Thread Starter

yeah ... I'm shocked at some of the stuff they are able to show nowadays ... not just this ... but other stuff as well. I'm constantly turning to my husband and saying things like, "They can SHOW that???" And I don't even have kids to worry about ...