My turtle - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 12:51 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

My turtle

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...s/139_3968.jpg

I was cashin out a lady with a 30 gallon tank kit when this guy holding a box comes upto the counter, hands me the box, says "hes sick of it" and leaves the store. I open the box to find a red ear slider with Vitamin A deficiency (big bug eyes and peeling scutes), a slightly deformed shell, and little flecks of neon rainbow colored gravel embedded in the back of his shell. This was back in june 2005. Its taken a lot of work, eye swelling came down, scutes stopped peeling, i got the gravel flecks off and now the turtle is doing alot better. When i get some extra money hopefully in the next 3 or 4 weeks, im gonna buy him a 30 gallon turtle tank. But i would still like to find a better home for the turtle. I cant really afford a 75 gallon tank for it.

My Myspace Profile

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 06:10 PM
Curmudgeon

Fine lookin' fella ya got there....

bob

The Mistress
"Cogito Ergo Zoom"
I think, therefore I drive fast.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 09:33 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

He's gorgeous. I hope you find a good home for him.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 10:32 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Kudos to you for helping out! I hope you find him a fantastic permanent home.

Stephanie

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 10:47 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
Kudos to you for helping out! I hope you find him a fantastic permanent home.

Thanks everyone. Im trying but it is really hard. turtlehomes.com said they would take him but im nervous on shipping and 9 hours is a bit far to drive.

My Myspace Profile

Tags
red ear slider