Check this guy out! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 04:38 PM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

Check this guy out!

Brad went outside the other day and he found this little guy on his car, isn't he neat?! I don't know alot about frogs, I wonder what kind of frog he is?

I think he is smiling in that last picture! I made Brad go take pictures! He was still there a few hours later, chillin' out!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 04:52 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

He's soooo cute!!!!
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 04:53 PM
Stinky Liverbrain

Hmmm.. I don't know what species of frog it is.. but it looks a lot like the guy in this picture that I was sent through e-mail some time ago.. maybe it's the same species? Either way, it's cute!!! 8)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Newly_Found_Friend.jpg (42.5 KB, 13 views)

Dimaris

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 06:40 PM
Eli
Movin' Up in the Pack

it looks almost like a tree frog?
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 07:19 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face Cute froggy..

What a cute little froggy he is.. Sorry I don't know much about them..

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 07:38 PM
Herp Nerd

Green tree frog, they're very common throughout much of the southern US.
They are cool little frogs with personality.

Rav

She sits in her corner, singing herself to sleep.
Wrapped in all of the promises, that no one seems to keep.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 07:39 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

It's a Green Tree frog .. very cool. The stripe is more colorful than most specimen's.

Padfoot, yours looks more like a White's Tree Frog ... albeit on the skinny side. I have one, myself. His name is Kermit.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 08:27 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Aww, all the froggies posted here are super cute!!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 11:40 PM
Formerly Known as Roz

I want him! I frogs.

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2004, 11:44 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Hey! That looks like our little friend! He decided to visit with us one day as we were waiting for our table at a resteraunt...the kids loved him!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at

Last edited by Chinchilla_Girl; 10-20-2004 at 11:46 PM.
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-21-2004, 09:07 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

I thought he looked like a tree frog too. They are all so cute!

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-22-2004, 03:04 PM Thread Starter
Miss New Booty

Ohhh how cool! Thanks everyone!!! I saw 2 more frogs by my front door last night, too! Everyone's pictures are so cute!!

~* Jackie *~

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-22-2004, 03:10 PM
Just Call Me Oblivious!

That last picture looks like it belongs on a poster or something, with a funky caption Those are great! Ahh... I miss frogs... I used to live in a townhouse complex and there were always TONS of tree frogs around

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-22-2004, 04:51 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

A lot of frogs would have just completed their metamorphesis so that is why everyone is probably seeing sooo many of them right now.

Tags
tree frog