I haven't been here in a while (new pet) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-21-2003, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
Loopy AppleNose

I haven't been here in a while (new pet)

Hi guys. Sorry I haven't been here in a while. Well, my snail eggs aren't going to hatch, because my kitty knocked their tank over. Luckily, the snails survived. The eggs were crushed. I went to Florida for a week to look for millipedes, snakes, turtles, spiders, etc and I had no luck. I did, however, manage to grab a toadlet. During the night there were hundreds of tiny toads hopping all over the place. Before I left, I grabbed a noce-sized one and took him with me. I'm glad he survived the trip. He's eating crickets real good now. I'm happy. How are you guys?

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. (1 Corinthians 13:4)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Currently reading: Light in August by William Faulkner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-21-2003, 03:38 PM
Tootie Gizzard-Tush!

Welcome back!! I'm glad you had a good trip!

It doesn't matter what temperature the room is. It's always room-temperature.
Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hairstyle you like.
Sad to think that when the letters 'WWF' are mentioned, most of us think of wrestlers, before the World Wildlife Fund...
The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it.
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?
All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-28-2003, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
Loopy AppleNose

Thank you. I just noticed that he lost his little tail And he's learning to eat from my hand. He's so pretty and squishy.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. (1 Corinthians 13:4)

Currently reading: Light in August by William Faulkner