My firebellys keep disappering... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 11:53 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

My firebellys keep disappering...

So heres the deal, a few months ago my fire belly who I had for about three years just disappeared from his tank. My second one (the female) was still in there. I searched the entire apt looking for him and couldn't find him, my cats did not get sick so I do not think they ate him, I was really upset. I never figured out what happened.

So I bought a new frog about two months ago, also male. He disappeared on Thursday the 3rd of July. I still can't find him either.

Its a ten galleon tank, with a plastic lid on it. The kind most fish tanks have. The opening to the lid is only about 4 inchs long and an inch wide, the lid is in the center of the first half of the lid with the other half has the light and holes for the filters, which are all closed btw. The only other opening is a really small one where I feed the cord for my ground water filter (which is why the area that you can cut out for a filter is not cut out)

thoughts?

Bad spellers of the world UNTIE!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 07:34 PM
Will It Ever Change?

do you have a pic of the tank to help?

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 08:54 PM

Do you have them just in water or in a part terrarium like I do? I have mine in a terrarium with water bowls in it and if I didn't know where they hid, I would swear they were gone! Mine burrow! Yep, I didn't know that they did that, but mine do. Do you have anywhere that yours can dig or hide?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.