=^-^= The suffering of the Cabbits - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animal Welfare & Legal Issues Post articles, news alerts, and anything else pertaining to animal welfare. Legal issues and obligations regarding our pets such as renter's rights/responsibilities, vaccination laws, animal bans, etc. are also appropriate.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-28-2006, 05:17 AM Thread Starter
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

=^-^= The suffering of the Cabbits

CABBIT PATCH HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN

This is a sample list of some of those poor little cabbities that have been left to die in their cages, lonely hungry and ownerless, bony and reduced to a state of a shadow of their former self.

Ok so a cabbit can be said not to exsist but it exists to the ones who believe in them, the former paw munchkins of the cabbit patch, this is cruelty most foul.

Arouko, Baryl, Coke, Coolteen, EMT_ED, evil_girl979, kookie_munster,leigh_cutie,mocha_1129,Pink_Angel, RubyBunnyCatof the Dragons, Ryine, Sakisu, shasheme, shin-kio, Shirokuro-Ohki, Spot 100, Tafnut, Dark Godess1919, A-lil-Baby, sexyButt, puff, eitan, kin, laasie, matt, The_True_Cloud, hesperides, Kyrsti, Lily White, Loki_Leonheart, ciao, Firehottie73, Niki_Nak, Kebo, pogo, brumyangel, Curse, Daron, Gimmeramen, Miko_Miko_Nurse, Misha, Nocturnesan, Harlyquin, Ryokiia, Thundabug, Yxonumie, Sweetdreams, Tenshi_Seidon, Tsuanami, beauty_Kittybunny, Kalyree, pixie 5757, Tyo-Roki, Wolfcape, Grrr, Hershey, Rabbella, Trick, Chii_tamako, snugs, Silmwaren, mystical_elf, kuro1, Ino-Chi, Kyro_sanie, mitsukuro, Darky, discokitty, dragu, aquata, Babyangelgurl, Chao cuttielol, Kittievempire, Mikinn, Miso. Pinky_tHe Baby_Cabbit, polkypolky, tinkerbell100423, Bloodycherryblossom, Boshi-Ohki, dyingseckzi, malevolent, * ( Maybelle ), MidnightBreeze, Pudding, Ryo-oh-ki04, Band-geek, blue_angel19892, Catimay, Darklullabies, himwari, Johnnie-ryo-ohki, Kina_Tokoshi, poxy123555, Sashy, Usahana, x_emo_x_tears_x, abbycat100, britbrit1131, mandii, mrshouston, phantasma, SailorSun004, Taellie, Tsai, tiger_yamato, Yomiko, Rhapshody, Aireeragwen, HaraHara-Cabbit, Sagephantom, SC_invisi, Zeena, Baby face, Capella, goofygirl_205, Lilly-chan, pain, panku, Ruby-chan, yaoi_kitty, Zazoo, Renne, smngirl, Tanas, Uriko_cutie, Boink_the_Joiner, Chassady, inuyasha_da_demon, Kaidragon, kurama, localboi, Maimimi, Panda, ACow, Beltayn, CHRYSO, Derek_lovell, Derwolf, Jenna42792, Meh-Ohki, Oranaki, Seras_Lucretia, Sexyh, Zakuro, * ( ENVY ), Clover flight, MALACHI_78, Demeter, Gothic Black, Knuckles, Ryo-ohki-brett, Shironeko, Stargold, Albo, cheshire, Dr lear, Kiyo_Kirana, Leonardo, Lil_Fluffy-Angel, MibuBlood, Nehemu, Watson 053, Quake and dear Rubby.

= ^ ~ ^ =

Darn it, is that it !.

mind you I have a bigger book somewhere around with hundreds maybe thousands of names in I just cant remember where it is, if I had that other book I would fill up a whole thread page.

This is the list of starving cabbits, cabbits tearing their fur out and going insane, for justice and for Cabbit kind, even if an account was created and since forgotten and abandoned, the cabbit was still spawned and therefore exists and suffers like his brother or sister .

Its easy for a human adopter to just walk away, but as for the cabbits.

WHO HAS THE KEYS !

Kibby.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is my protest

= ^ X ^ =

Toky-Ohki

=^x^=

Nash-eoke_Ascended ( Paw-munchkins at <3 )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-28-2006, 06:06 AM
Crazy Woman Driver

Hi I'm new. This might be a silly question but whats a cabbit?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Caroline
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
( Just two of my many alter egos )

I
my new job and my girls, Polly puss cat
and Isis puss cat

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-30-2006, 12:42 PM Thread Starter
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

A cabbit is a Self created animal as brought into this world by none other than miss washu herself.

Miss Washu Stars in the Anime series Tenchi Muyo, The cabbit being a half Cat and half Rabbit animal with a bright gem in its forehead, some may regard cabbits as being a myth and some have rumoured to have bred cabbits in the real world only to have a Manx cat in their possesion or a animal that was seriously deformed from birth.

The origional cabbit is Ryo-Ohki and also stars in the Anime Tenchi Muyo.

= ^ _ ^ =

I have many cabbits of my own and to me they exist, see siggy.

In fact two on my list are two of my current rabbits that I imagine in another unrelatedpersonal world as cabbits, My personal Cabbit I.E Master Jonslittle friend is =^-^= Nash-eoke.

Nash-eoke was Toky-Ohki's shop brother but he died yound and I Ascended him to a Cabbit status so I would never forget my lil lop bunny.

This is a drawing I done a couple of months ago of my former rabbit nash-eoke, as ascended in Cabbit form, Nash-eoke now resides on Greensand Island with young master jon.

A synonym of myself.

= ^ _ ^ =

Toky-Ohki

Jonathan

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-31-2006, 12:02 AM
Crazy Woman Driver

How cute, I want one! Thanks for explaining

Caroline
( Just two of my many alter egos )

I
my new job and my girls, Polly puss cat
and Isis puss cat