Animal testing - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animal Welfare & Legal Issues Post articles, news alerts, and anything else pertaining to animal welfare. Legal issues and obligations regarding our pets such as renter's rights/responsibilities, vaccination laws, animal bans, etc. are also appropriate.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 10:50 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Animal testing

Just for a survey I'm doing for school what do people think about animal testing? Do u think it's necessary?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vixen
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Zoo!!!

Polo, Pepper, Solo, Bullet, Trigger, Bandit and Gem

About 50 of them

(rats) Ebony and Sotty
(Chickens) Persephone, Penny, Pandora and Pansy
Giant Afircan land snails
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 10:54 AM
Obsessed with Criss Angel

I think this thread might cause a debate ...& be closed...
just a heads up.

I'll PM you my answer.That way it's not discussed in the open.

post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 10:55 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Ok, I didn't know

Vixen

My Zoo!!!

About 50 of them

(rats) Ebony and Sotty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 10:59 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Thanks

Vixen

My Zoo!!!

About 50 of them

(rats) Ebony and Sotty
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 11:01 AM

It's ok.I PM-ed you my answer.
& I think if other people want to help out it might be the best thing to do .

post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 11:02 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Yes please, I don't want to cause a massive argument

Vixen

My Zoo!!!

About 50 of them

(rats) Ebony and Sotty
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 12:36 PM
RAT ADDICT

Oh yeah,this is definatly a topic that will cause debate!

PM-ing you my answer now!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 09:37 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I work for a medical products company that does testing on animals. Not only is it necessary, but the information gained is also used to help animals. Animals are treated humanely and given the best of care. I have also heard about experiments on animals done at universities, usually psychology experiments that are not so humane. In cases like that, I believe it is animal abuse. I think there is no one right answer to your question, but we would have to look at the experiments and the way the animals are treated case by case.
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 11:28 AM

^^ PLEASE PM answers to her.
A lot of people would disagree& others will agree,so it could be split down the middle& people end up flaming each other.

PM your answers people.

Thank you.

post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 12:10 PM
Part of the Pack

I don't care if people know that I think animal testing is necessary.

Pets are always your friend no matter what.
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 12:16 PM

Fine people don't listen to me
I was trying to make it so that people could give their suggestions in private as not to upset anyone,but I don't care anymore.

post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 02:18 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyraver View Post
Fine people don't listen to me
I was trying to make it so that people could give their suggestions in private as not to upset anyone,but I don't care anymore.
I'm really sorry it has come out like this, please if anyone else has an opinion please PM it to me, I don't want to be the cause of an argument. I'm really sorry it's made you angry.

Vixen

My Zoo!!!

About 50 of them

(rats) Ebony and Sotty
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 05:50 PM
Super Moderator

I don't think it's so bad seeing each others opinions, as long as people relize that it's just that - opinions, and nothing to start arguments over. There really is no right or wrong answer to the question, I think I'd be curous as to what people think as well.

post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 07:18 PM
Part of the Pack

I agree Dragonrain, that is why I gave mine. I don't care to argue about it either, but it is an interesting question.

Pets are always your friend no matter what.
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 07-04-2007, 10:23 PM
RAT ADDICT

I normally do not care what people think of my opinions! I have my own and others do not agree with me.

However with the things going on lately,the flaming and everything,well thats why it would be better not to debate! Thats why they took the debate part of the forum out,because people kept on bashing other people if they had different views and opinions.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *

Tags
animal abuse, animal welfare