Bullfighting - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animal Welfare & Legal Issues Post articles, news alerts, and anything else pertaining to animal welfare. Legal issues and obligations regarding our pets such as renter's rights/responsibilities, vaccination laws, animal bans, etc. are also appropriate.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 01:48 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Bullfighting

I think that bullfighting is one of the most cruel, discusting animal crueltys that there is. It is a sick sport that I belive should be BANNED. Please if you have time, watch these films to see how horrible it is. Bullfighting. They are horrible and disturbing but shows what it really is. It is not only the bulls that get hurt, but the horses that the men are riding, the bulls ram them, which could caus internal bleeding! This is also a very good sight, as it is fighting to stop unnecisary (can't spell) animal cruelty.
Thankyou

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vixen
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Zoo!!!

Polo, Pepper, Solo, Bullet, Trigger, Bandit and Gem

About 50 of them

(rats) Ebony and Sotty
(Chickens) Persephone, Penny, Pandora and Pansy
Giant Afircan land snails
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 02:56 PM
Adolescent Pup

i didn't know all of that was going on. that is horrible. i didn't get to see the videos because they're not working but i did read the captions. that sport should be illegal. it's just as worse as dog fighting.

Pet Parent to:

Golden/Labrador Retriever: Maxine

My Two Favorite Dwarf Hamsters:

Love you buddy, I'll see you later: Ozzy

Gone, but never forgotten: Drix

I liked this smiley so I just had to add it.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 03:24 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

It is such a gross sport. i cant beleive that it is still around..

american bull fighting is actually kinda neato (this is NOT american! i assume that was in spain) american bull fighting is almost a dance between the bull fighter and bull, the fighter has one barrel and gains points by getting the bull to turn the oppisite way of the fighter its the art of the rodeo clown... its not shown much though on tv.

[/CENTER]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 03:27 PM
Part of the Pack

i just herd today that it is legal to have cock fights in louisianna
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 04:02 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

It's a shame that you didn't see the videos. Although they are horrible, they say so much more than the captions do. It is awful to watch the look on the bulls face, but it shows what a terrible sport it really is.

Vixen

My Zoo!!!

About 50 of them

(rats) Ebony and Sotty
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Aspires to Stupidity

I watched the first clip and I couldn't watch anymore. That was way too sickening. How can people feel okay about this? That's torture. The way I see it is, if you wouldn't want it done to you, what makes you think an animal would?
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 04:34 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

SHARK - Animal Cruelty Investigations and Campaigns
This is another bit of the fight where it goes through in pictures, this is also horrible but at the end are a few email adresses that people can email to make them alert to this animal torture. Please if you have the time, write and hopefully the email will help to stop this brutal animal killings.

Vixen

My Zoo!!!

About 50 of them

(rats) Ebony and Sotty
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 04:41 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

One of the other things that I think is discusting is that the tortures are seen as brave and fearless, that they 'fight' the bulls. The bulls are in no state to fight, they are paralysed in pain. They are not actually aggresive animals, before they put them out they drive a dagger into their backs, so of course their going to try and defend themselves!!

Vixen

My Zoo!!!

About 50 of them

(rats) Ebony and Sotty
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 11:10 PM
RAT ADDICT

I didn't watch the videos,because I already know what goes on and know it is disgusting.I am totally against it and have been for years!

I know that bulls are not THAT aggressive,because out around the bay where my nanny lives there is a man who always has cows and bulls and they are really sweet animals.They enjoy their necks and horns rubbed.

Those bulls in these so called "fights" are provoked and abused and only attacking in defense.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-11-2007, 11:24 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

I don't know but i admire the "brave" bull fighters who think of themselves as these big power people because they can walk up to an animal with almost no life left in it because they had to hurt and attack it from a far and with the assistance of horses. They are oh so brave!!! I know! How about we get up on our horses and chase them, harpoon them. Then see how good they feel about thier "sport" for the "Brave"

My Kids:6
, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 12:10 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

i think it is bad the whole bull fight thing
I root for the bull
Im like ya the bull is stomping and smashing and spearing that stupid guy...
I think it is wrong they shouldn't be doin that to the bulls
but what can you do

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-12-2007, 10:34 PM
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebri123
i think it is bad the whole bull fight thing
I root for the bull
Im like ya the bull is stomping and smashing and spearing that stupid guy...
I think it is wrong they shouldn't be doin that to the bulls
but what can you do
That sounds like me! Hahaha...I remember seeing a bull totally injure a human that was "fighting" him and I laughed and was like "serves that guy right!".

The sad thing is,those bulls are killed.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-13-2007, 05:37 PM
Playful Pup

I wish they had some kind of petition or something, because I'm only 13, and cannot donate money.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-13-2007, 05:38 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

They do. I'm 13 too. On the website I put up, u can write a polite email to ask for them to campaign more and to raise awareness of the mistreated animals.

Vixen

My Zoo!!!

About 50 of them

(rats) Ebony and Sotty
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-13-2007, 05:39 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

SHARK - Animal Cruelty Investigations and Campaigns

Vixen

My Zoo!!!

About 50 of them

(rats) Ebony and Sotty

Tags
animal cruelty