Burned Kitten in calif - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animal Welfare & Legal Issues Post articles, news alerts, and anything else pertaining to animal welfare. Legal issues and obligations regarding our pets such as renter's rights/responsibilities, vaccination laws, animal bans, etc. are also appropriate.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 09:12 PM Thread Starter
can't think of one, help

Angry Burned Kitten in calif

:m ad2: I just read the story about the kitten that was burned by two teenage girls, as they laughed, I'm so I could scream. WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEOPLE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-18-2007, 09:34 PM
Adolescent Pup

I do think burning a kitten for an enjoyment, is rather cruel, yet down right wrong! Burning animals is a very bad thing to do. I do hope police have tracted down these teens and have given them there conequences.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have a feeling I'm not in Illinois anymore.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1 hamster
1 Bearded Dragon
R.I.P. Blue, Nikki, Nosey, Hurley, Roxie.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-19-2007, 06:01 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

these are the makings of two psychopathic serial killers and unless justice is served...society is just letting it happen

i will hold you forever
i will stand beside you forever
keep fighting
keep breathing
hold onto me and dont let go
NEVER let go
you are my world
make it through
i pray for you

VIXEY- March 25, 1994- October 11, 2006 at 10pm
SKRAT- October 21, 2005- January 15, 2007 at 5am
BAXTER- January 30, 2007
I will love you forever, always

Next time we meet again, it will be FOREVER

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-19-2007, 09:33 AM
RAT ADDICT

What the heck is wrong with people!?

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-19-2007, 12:56 PM
is a little "special"

Those people need lives...

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-20-2007, 03:35 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

That's horrible!

x.x
I'd like to kill those girls.

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-20-2007, 06:00 PM Thread Starter
can't think of one, help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binky View Post
That's horrible!

x.x
I'd like to kill those girls.
It is a horrible, thing those girls did and they should pay severely for what they have done. I do hope you didn't really mean that you'd like to kill them. If so, then please talk with someone NOW. Violence as a response to violence is not healthy. You are very young and it is difficult to understand things like this at any age. What we need to do is work harder for tougher laws, and making it easier to do interventions for people who obviously need help before it gets to the point of them doing harm to others or themselves. I'm trying to work my anger at this situation and many others like dogfighting, into something positive. Its hard, very hard but I think its best.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 12:56 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I wasn't serious.
But they should be punished.
So severely and fast that they didn't know what just happened.
x.x
-jabjab-
Ruuuargh.

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 03:38 PM

awwww poor kitty.... i haope they are punished can ypu find the link for me i wanna rea the storey..
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 04:13 PM

That's just horrible. I don't want to kill them, no, because I don't believe in violence, but they deserve a severe consequence. I like the Law of Nature: Everything you do comes back to you times 3. If everyone felt as much pain as they were causing, people would think twice before they did stuff like hurting people/ things, even just teasing, or anything else.
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-21-2007, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
can't think of one, help

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22revgirl View Post
awwww poor kitty.... i haope they are punished can ypu find the link for me i wanna rea the storey..
I have comcast, and it was on my news stuff a couple of days ago, I'm not sure if I can get it once they put up other stuff. I'll look
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 10:30 AM

Ahhhhh how can they possibly STAND it? Of course they don't care for animals but I want to shoot their dumb heads off. It's not FUNNY it's just terrible and these things you can't use words to express.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-31-2009, 10:31 AM

Well, at a young age something should be done cuz when they are adults they will grow up like this because the kitten is going to haunt them forever.

Tags
poor kitty