Dear Puppy Mill Owner - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animal Welfare & Legal Issues Post articles, news alerts, and anything else pertaining to animal welfare. Legal issues and obligations regarding our pets such as renter's rights/responsibilities, vaccination laws, animal bans, etc. are also appropriate.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-20-2008, 02:22 PM Thread Starter
Hello Earthling

Exclamation Dear Puppy Mill Owner

This is just something I wrote today day because I was bored.

Dear Puppy Mill Owner,

An owner is something your should never call yourself or ever be called for what your really are is a murderer. Though you may say none of ‘your’ dogs has ever been hurt or died, but those dog will never know what family is, what its like to have a best friend –to be a best friend, they’ll never know what its like to run free and have the wind in their face, take a ride in the car or cuddle in bed. They’ll never know any of this because of you, because if your obsession with money-how you want them to make money for you, and it won’t even be honest money when you sell a sick puppy to an unknowing, uneducated family and to have their hearts broken when they find the puppy is sick.
You have obviously never looked into the eyes of any of your victims, because if you do you wouldn’t still be doing this unless your heart was made of stone. If you ever did look into their eyes you will see how much pain they are in not just physically but emotionally too, in the longing to be loved. They say you can see the pain of an animal through their eyes, and it must be true, because when I look into the eyes of these victims, even through a picture I can see how much pain they are in, how much they long to be free and loved to be able to be a best friend and not just a puppy making machine. I can see deep into their eyes that they believe that they have seen the devil himself-that devil is you you’re probably shaking your head and denying any of this, just look in their eyes. Let me take you through their lives. They live in a filthy cage standing in their own s***, or they may be standing on metal wire that’s cutting into their feet and they have no where to do to relieve the pain. You never pet them or love them, but instead you hit them and yell and you handle them like they have no feelings like they can’t feel pain. They suffer broken bones and infections, you never get them any vet care because ‘oh it’s just a dog’ and you want to make as much profit of them as possible and a vet is spending too much. They spend their days frozen in fear and pain, 24/7 they hear the miserable cries of the other victims. You breed them over and over again they never have a break, and you rip their babies away so young. And when they can no longer make you more puppies you leave them to die, never knowing what is like to be a real dog, to know how to love. If you ever even spent a day living the way you are forcing them to live, you to would be broken like you have broken them. The lucky ones will be rescued before it’s to late, but they will never be able to lose the fear you have put into them, that fear will always be with then, even through it may not be seen, but I’m sure if they ever see your face again, it will show. For some it will be to late for some because you never got them any vet care they’ll have to be put to sleep because of the irreversible pain you have given them.

I hope after you read this you’ll under stand or at least you’ll have guilt in your heart to do what is right and love for once.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-26-2008, 04:18 PM
Betta Bomb

that is sad.i hate anyone who would believe that using these dogs for profit is ok.your letter was sent to an actuel "breeder"?its very good and possibly have them thinking about what theyre doin
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-27-2008, 09:20 AM
RAT ADDICT

Well done.
Did you send to a puppy mill/BYB?

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-27-2008, 09:24 AM Thread Starter
Hello Earthling

Thanks. Hah I haven't sent it to anyone because I just wrote it out of boredom.But it might be a good idea too,if I could find the email or mailing address of one.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-27-2008, 10:40 AM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

Wow, very powerful, I am never ((or was ever)) going to get a dog from a breeder, I am going to rescue mine from a rescue group in canada for chihuahuas rather than breeder!!

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.