Greedy backyard breeder...poor puppies - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animal Welfare & Legal Issues Post articles, news alerts, and anything else pertaining to animal welfare. Legal issues and obligations regarding our pets such as renter's rights/responsibilities, vaccination laws, animal bans, etc. are also appropriate.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-05-2007, 05:52 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Angry Greedy backyard breeder...poor puppies

A good friend of mine shared this link with me.
It shows the outcome of a $greedy$ backyard breeder. Poor little things Im sure will find homes but its sad to see nonetheless.
Make sure you have your sound on so you can hear the commentary.

ClipSyndicate :: Putting Video to Work

This is a good spot for this link too
responsible-breeding
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Super Moderator

Aww, poor pups! They're cute though - at least they were brought to a shelter where they would be cared for instead of being neglected or something. Hopefully they find great homes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-05-2007, 07:24 PM
Oily Chickenspew

they will find a great owner some day cute pups thou!!!

Tara
Andy-Chinchilla
Jaws & Chomper-Firebellied Toads Senor-Tiger Salamander
Merlin-Crowntail Betta Harry Potter-Mystery Snail
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-05-2007, 07:31 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonrain View Post
Aww, poor pups! They're cute though - at least they were brought to a shelter where they would be cared for instead of being neglected or something. Hopefully they find great homes

Yes, at least they are being cared for now and will find homes.
They didnt mean a thing to that backyard breeder. They only care about the $$$$ .
Just wish that these greedy backyard breeders would think before they do stuff like this to "get rich quick"
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-05-2007, 08:48 PM
Adolescent Pup

that is so sad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fidget the Prairie Dog
Precious the Guinea Pig....rip 10/27/07
Ziggy the Dog
75 gallon aquarium

Lucinda, Nice to meet ya
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-05-2007, 09:02 PM
is a little "special"

That is SOOO sad!!! The pups look kinda silly hobbling around! I wish I could adopt them!

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-05-2007, 10:53 PM
RAT ADDICT

Grrr...thats one thing I hate! Backyard breeders and puppy mills.

Those poor pups.I am sure someone will adopt them.There ARE caring people out there somewhere!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-06-2007, 12:02 AM
laugh often

People like that really tick me off. I can't comprehend why someone would want to treat an animal so bad. They should cut off the back yard breeders arms and see how he likes it.

When I'm down my pets turns my frown upside down

2 Dogs: Harley and Diesel
2 rabbits: Mystic and Thumper
1 Cat- Luna
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-06-2007, 11:32 AM
is a little "special"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
People like that really tick me off. I can't comprehend why someone would want to treat an animal so bad. They should cut off the back yard breeders arms and see how he likes it.
I think we should be careless & coldhearted and cut off ALL his limbs, cause he was so careless and cold hearted tward those lil' pups to make them that way in first place.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-06-2007, 02:34 PM
RAT ADDICT

It was heartbreaking to watch those puppies hobble around,but it does seem like they don't notice! However I still am not impressed with mills and whatnot.And inbreeding.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *

Tags
puppy mill, puppy mills