I am appalled! Twisty cats - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animal Welfare & Legal Issues Post articles, news alerts, and anything else pertaining to animal welfare. Legal issues and obligations regarding our pets such as renter's rights/responsibilities, vaccination laws, animal bans, etc. are also appropriate.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 05:36 PM
Jorgha

I am appalled! Twisty cats

This is going to be one of my weirder posts because it presents both sides to a story but it is the only way for everyone to see what is going on here.

Ok, in my quest to find more stuff for my Sim game I came across this site off of one of the Sim pages that I visit: B.A.D

While I found all the information here good I found myself wondering if I could support what they were talking about because my mind wasn't processing the picture that they were trying to paint. I went on a web search and found this site:

Flipper

Now, I am not putting a link to this site up here saying "Look at the cute cat" or anything of that nature, it has very good pictures of what B.A.D. is trying to get across and this is just plain

WRONG!

This totaly pissed me off and made me wonder what in the **** gives people the right to play God like this. Please sign the on-line petition that B.A.D. has up. Stuff like this has to stop.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 06:41 PM

That is so gross. Why would you breed a deformity, maybe she could get in touch with those ladies breeding deaf deformities intot heir children. I am sure they'd get along great.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-17-2002, 08:19 PM
Akasha

that is absoloutly disguesting i hope those people are crippled for life and see how they feel.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-18-2002, 08:23 AM
Alena

ouch! nasty!!!

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-18-2002, 11:04 AM

I don't want to look.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-18-2002, 01:46 PM
ChinTopia

THose poor cats don't even look REMOTELY comfortable or happy