ibuystrays.com...make money! - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animal Welfare & Legal Issues Post articles, news alerts, and anything else pertaining to animal welfare. Legal issues and obligations regarding our pets such as renter's rights/responsibilities, vaccination laws, animal bans, etc. are also appropriate.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Aspires to Stupidity

I just checked the site and he no longer has google ads. He has something else now, but I don't think you make as much money with it. I wish there was more I or someone else could do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Princess in Waiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikko View Post
I just checked the site and he no longer has google ads. He has something else now, but I don't think you make as much money with it. I wish there was more I or someone else could do.
Unfortunately people like that will always find some unscrupulous way to make money. They spend more time and energy on things like this than they would on something legitimate.

CRITTERCALL

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"If they care, it doesn't matter; if it matters, they don't care."
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-23-2008, 02:39 PM
Adolescent Pup

I know this might sound crazy but here's what I think about the site:

The person who made this site is actually an activist who is apparently not happy with the use of domestic animals for research aka stray dogs and cats. He or she then made a site and basically made people alert of this horrible practice.

Think about it.

One. The site has mostly facts and it puts the information out in an advertising manner.

Two. There is no signup page.

Three. You can see how the person has listed a lot of animal rights organizations that are apparently against this idea.

Four. There's no contact page, and if you look down, you'll see that this is not a professional site. It's hosted by a different domain, almostfreespeech.com.

So yes, I think it's a hoax. but it's meant to alert people and get people to fight this. I mean, look how organizations everywhere are enraged by this one site alone, and even here, we are all outraged.

So as crazy as it may seem, I say, kudos. I know he's not real but he's just putting out a problem in our society.

P.S. One of the people listed on the site actually geared me toward this idea and I agreed with this person.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pet Parent to:

Golden/Labrador Retriever: Maxine

My Two Favorite Dwarf Hamsters:

Love you buddy, I'll see you later: Ozzy

Gone, but never forgotten: Drix

I liked this smiley so I just had to add it.

Last edited by rockman0; 01-23-2008 at 02:41 PM. Reason: forgot to give credit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-05-2008, 03:37 PM
Fashion Animal Freak :)

this site made me angry !
i hope its fake
yeah ive had some trouble with people leaving there pets unattended my OLD neighbours had this german shepard in there backyard he stayed out there day and night barely being fed and we foned rspca and everyfing but they said they cant do nothing so i used to sneek him some food i know it was wrong but he was so sweet UNTIL... they got this pet rabbit and let it in its hutch outside with their DOG!!! like have they no sense ?
and i was asleep and all i heard was yelling ! and i run out and omg there was bunny fur all over the backyard blood everywhere the dog got so STARVING it broke into the rabbits hutch and attacked and ate most of it i nearly fainted i run into my house and was sick everywhere i didnt blame the dog because it doesnt know right from wrong i foned the animal shelter again and they said it was just an accident and they will learn from there mistakes i felt so bad that i didnt do anything to help them poor animals

Rip Novo, Mummy Loves You x
"To close your eyes will not ease another's pain."
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 12:15 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

it is fake.

Lve Never Fails

post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-06-2008, 03:21 AM
Aspires to Stupidity

Yep, it is fake, but it's still very rude! At least I got him banned from earning money with Google Adsense.

Tags
animal lover, animal lovers, animal shelter, german shepard, older dog