Kids picking on dogs...if they bite, who is to blame? - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animal Welfare & Legal Issues Post articles, news alerts, and anything else pertaining to animal welfare. Legal issues and obligations regarding our pets such as renter's rights/responsibilities, vaccination laws, animal bans, etc. are also appropriate.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-02-2006, 03:30 PM

Yea Laws are a lot different in other states. my pitty actually bit the next door neighbor, because he jumped the fence to throw a Volleyball at our dog, whom he torments on a daily basis, he squirts them with the hose, or pokes sticks at him Mind you this is a GROWN man doing this. he jumped the fence not knowing Shy was standing waiting for him and bit his leg.., the guy comes over and Says" your Dog just bit my leg, and it had shredded my pants." We've caught him on camera tormenting the dogs He says "im not pressing charges" I told him he better not because we had him on camera doing the things he was doing.. and my Dogs Love everyone people in this world are horrible and apparently don't know the Consequences of messing with animals i hate people like that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-02-2006, 11:07 PM

thats good i just wanted to warn ya i mean most ppl don't think of things like this happening because its their house and their poperty and their dogs what could go wrong. i didn't mean any offence to your mother in law at all. like i said as long as they are checked on every couple minitues they should be fine. i'm glad the kids are leaveing them alone and that the parents were good about it.
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-03-2006, 07:07 AM Thread Starter

I didn't think you were saying anything with offense at all! I appreciate the interest in the topic!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 08-03-2006, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by millie121
I didn't think you were saying anything with offense at all! I appreciate the interest in the topic!
ok good i'm glad i didn't want you to take any offence. i was just concerened

Tags
cavalier king charles, cavalier king charles spaniel, chocolate lab, emergency vet, king charles spaniel, lab mix, pit bull, pit bulls, yellow lab, yellow lab mix