Kitten used as football... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animal Welfare & Legal Issues Post articles, news alerts, and anything else pertaining to animal welfare. Legal issues and obligations regarding our pets such as renter's rights/responsibilities, vaccination laws, animal bans, etc. are also appropriate.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 08:53 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Kitten used as football...

my husband sent me this post with the message... it's the kind of story you love and hate, it starts badly but ends well...

i think the doc in this story makes an important point, that if people treat an animal like this, how do they treat each other? i mean, i've always had an easier time with animals, you know? they want such simple things... just a little snuggling and food... anyhow, i'm glad the little guy will be okay...

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...tor.fired.wisn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

George orwell
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 09:46 PM
Aspires to Stupidity

That's the wrong link: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/....football.wjxt

Sad story, and I think it's best for me to keep the rest of my opinions to myself.
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 10:19 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

that broke my heart...I will never understand people

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-14-2008, 10:58 PM
Newborn Pup

That is horrible! I can't believe someone would be cruel enough to abuse a kitten like that. I mean.. When they can't defend themselves ..ugh. Makes me sick.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 08:43 AM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

I am not even going to comment on this because i will probably get banned from the forum!!!

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 06:15 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

thanks for fixing the link nikko! i must've linked to the next video that came up.

George orwell
post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 09:45 PM
Part of the Pack

Did they ever catch the pathetic excuses for human beings that did this? I mean this is HORRIBLE!!

This poor little baby creature being treated so cruelly. Poor little thing is lucky to be alive. I literally teared up watching that sweet little kitty on the vets table. Some people have no hearts..

post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-16-2008, 01:27 PM
Part of the Pack

what cazsamps said!

give your love no matter what.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Betta Bomb

I too will not say what needs to be honestly said about these people and their parents BUT i will say how insanely cute Polly Pocket is!! i would take him in and give him triple love for his sacfrifice and give him what every animal deserves.
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-16-2008, 02:57 PM
Newborn Pup

Was a home ever found for Polly Pockets?
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 03:35 AM

I'm not even going to LOOK at this because I will cry and the title of the post makes me ill! And, the more you look at these things, the more people put them on the internet! SCREAMS!!!!!! Sorry, I couldn't keep my mouth closed on this one, I love kittens/cats! signed, MzKitty!

post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 10:52 AM
can't think of one, help

Fortunately kitty was rescued somehow and found a very kind vet. Wish there were SEVERE penalties for people who do such inhumane and awful things. What a sweet kitty, I'm trying not to think too much as it will make me both furious and sad. I'm just going to grab a few of my kitties and love them even more
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

sorry if i upset anyone posting this, i realize now that the title was enough to set people off. i am trying to concentrate on the fact that the little guy will get love and a good home now.

George orwell
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 05:17 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

the worst part for me is he was probably purring the whole time

[/CENTER]

post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 11-17-2008, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

oh, kendalle! that's a horrible thought... but honestly, c'mon, we've probably all stepped on a cat's tale at least once, they don't tend to like it... i'll bet the little guy put up a fight

George orwell