Say no to SB 861 and BSL - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animal Welfare & Legal Issues Post articles, news alerts, and anything else pertaining to animal welfare. Legal issues and obligations regarding our pets such as renter's rights/responsibilities, vaccination laws, animal bans, etc. are also appropriate.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 05:23 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation

http://www.sorryagain.com/sorry556.htm

Please check out this site to stand up and speak out against SB 861 and BSL (Breed Selective Legislation). I've put the link to one particular page because I submitted a photo of my Pit Bull to the site, and they posted it! I am very excited! My Roxie is pictured in the second and third photos down, she's a gorgeous tan Pit Bull.

The website is http://www.sorryagain.com. It is sort of a petition against SB 861 in Oklahoma, but instead of signatures, people have posted pictures of their animals in an effort to fight this unfair and discriminative legislation.

Please, if you own Pit Bulls, or know of any, you know that they are NOT aggressive dogs. They are such amazing and beautiful creatures if given the chance. The government is trying to take away that chance by banning the entire breed in Oklahoma! That is unconstitutional and unfair!

Punish the deed, not the breed, as they say. People use and abuse these dogs by teaching them to be aggressive, and something goes wrong, and someone gets attacked. These dogs are not born aggressive, they are taught to be aggressive. It is so unfair to ban the entire breed for a few cruel people's actions against these dogs. Please stand up and speak out against BSL and SB 861!!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
pit bull, pit bulls