Stop discrimination against pets. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animal Welfare & Legal Issues Post articles, news alerts, and anything else pertaining to animal welfare. Legal issues and obligations regarding our pets such as renter's rights/responsibilities, vaccination laws, animal bans, etc. are also appropriate.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-13-2007, 12:07 AM Thread Starter
laugh often

Stop discrimination against pets.

I found a petition link about discrimination against pets that ya'll might like.

Non-Human Dependants' Equal Housing Rights/ Species-based Housing Discrimination Petition
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-13-2007, 05:32 PM
Playful Pup

I signed it. I'm #99.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-13-2007, 08:34 PM Thread Starter
laugh often

I liked your comment. It proved a very good point. Hopefully this does something about it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-13-2007, 09:26 PM
Guarded by Waffles

I agree with you Angela

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Check out
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-14-2007, 08:30 AM
Part of the Pack

I signed! I agree 100%.

Mom to:
Zippy

Pumpkin

Zoey

Co-owner to:Sweet P.
and Piglet

Rest in Peace Liberty
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-14-2007, 05:28 PM
Glowing New Mommy

see, i'm on the fence about this.. yes for the RESPONSIBLE pet owners with the WELL BEHAVED pets, they should be allowed.. but half the time you dont know the responsible from irresponsible people.... i believe they should be allowed but i see nothing wrong with having to pay extra.. cause you can never be sure if a tenants cats will use the carpet or litter box

R.I.P Tobbie
September 24, 2007
I'll always miss you!!
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-15-2007, 01:55 AM Thread Starter
laugh often

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovemysibs
see, i'm on the fence about this.. yes for the RESPONSIBLE pet owners with the WELL BEHAVED pets, they should be allowed.. but half the time you dont know the responsible from irresponsible people.... i believe they should be allowed but i see nothing wrong with having to pay extra.. cause you can never be sure if a tenants cats will use the carpet or litter box
I have a california certified service k-9 on which I have to pay extra no matter where or what I rent because I have an animal who assist me with my everyday life because I need him. I know for a fact that some people aren't the best of pet keepers or trainers but I do know that alot of children and animals are equally distructive so if land lords wish to charge extra for animals they need to charge extra for children. If both are taxed it's not discriminating.

Tags
litter box, pet owner, responsible pet owner