Walmart... - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animal Welfare & Legal Issues Post articles, news alerts, and anything else pertaining to animal welfare. Legal issues and obligations regarding our pets such as renter's rights/responsibilities, vaccination laws, animal bans, etc. are also appropriate.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-12-2007, 04:29 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Craptacular... Awesome! Thats my new word now!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-12-2007, 04:50 PM

Glad I could help with a new word!
post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-12-2007, 11:41 PM
RAT ADDICT

SOME pet stores are okay.There are a couple here in the city that are decent.And like I mentioned above our Wal-Marts got better once we kept on complaining to the managers.

I really do not think that our Wal-Mart will sell anything other then fish.I mean,they used to sell newts but stopped.They occassionally have African dwarf frogs,but other then those and fish...thats it.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old 07-12-2007, 11:53 PM
laugh often

I hope they don't start selling hammies and such at the walmart near me. They have a hard enough of a time with fish I mean they're always selling african clawed frogs as african dwarf frogs. If they sell hammies the majority of the employees wouldn't know how to sex them right. not to mention some walmarts are known for haveing rodent problems and they could give the animals being sold diseases.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When I'm down my pets turns my frown upside down

2 Dogs: Harley and Diesel
2 rabbits: Mystic and Thumper
1 Cat- Luna
post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-01-2007, 03:37 PM

Walmart should really not sell fish... They just don't know how to maintain tanks... It's hard enough for them to keep up with the needs of their employees!

~K
post #21 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-01-2007, 04:56 PM
Super Moderator

The wal*mart near my parents is horrable with their fish. The poor bettas is the worst - but the other fish always have ick and stuff. My sister and brother both bought fish from there and ALL of them died, every single one, within a week.

post #22 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 01:48 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

i hope they reconsider this rodent thing..but the only way to get anything done is to complain and complain...if enough people do this and quit buying these poor fish and in the future rodents then they will get the message...

i will hold you forever
i will stand beside you forever
keep fighting
keep breathing
hold onto me and dont let go
NEVER let go
you are my world
make it through
i pray for you

VIXEY- March 25, 1994- October 11, 2006 at 10pm
SKRAT- October 21, 2005- January 15, 2007 at 5am
BAXTER- January 30, 2007
I will love you forever, always

Next time we meet again, it will be FOREVER

post #23 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 10:41 AM

I think the only good thing about Walmart is getting socks and undies cheap

~K
post #24 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 01:18 PM

My walmart is horrible!!!

they stuff about 100 1 inch fish in a ten gallon tank.

It is sooo crouded they cant see the dead ones, so there are alwayse about 20 dead ones floating at the top.

Also, they don't have many tanks so whenever they get a new kind of fish they put it in a random, already filled tank.
(even if the two types are noncompatible)
post #25 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-09-2007, 04:08 PM

Speaking of Walmart... I'm out of clean socks. Time to run to Walmart

~K
post #26 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-09-2007, 10:41 PM
Hello Earthling

I don't think Wal-Mart should sell live Pets. The one here has taken down their live animal section they were selling fish , and hermits . But they might be moving it to the new huge extension so we'll have to yes.

One person who works in the pet department avoids me, because I pissed them off by telling them their fish were dying, that they shouldn't sell live animals, ... yes I am quite mean and evil

post #27 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 11:40 AM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Next time I go to Walmart Im gonna tell them how terrible they are for their fishies. I dont care how pissed off they are at me, cuz Im on a mission! Forget the whales, save the Walmart fish! Bleh, Id have a fit if the sold hermies...

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #28 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 12:08 PM
Hello Earthling

I did get really freacken pissed off when they started selling herrmies. Hope fully their not going to build a new live aimal section in the new part.

I like pissing them on I find it.... very enjoys able to stand up to them for animals.

post #29 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 12:24 PM Thread Starter
is a little "special"

Lol... ya its fun to get some people mad.

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #30 of 39 (permalink) Old 08-10-2007, 03:05 PM
Hello Earthling

Yeah, I love there faces when a 13year old is telling them how to care for their animals

Tags
african clawed, african clawed frog, african clawed frogs, african dwarf, african dwarf frog, animal lover, animal lovers, clawed frog, clawed frogs, dwarf frogs, hermit crab, hermit crabs, pet store, pet stores