What the?!?! - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animal Welfare & Legal Issues Post articles, news alerts, and anything else pertaining to animal welfare. Legal issues and obligations regarding our pets such as renter's rights/responsibilities, vaccination laws, animal bans, etc. are also appropriate.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 52 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 01:11 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

With the bansai kittens, and the dog fighting awesomeness makes some realize that it is horrible. Glorifying something bad can actually highten the grossness of it. reading it it makes you think wow this is cruel.

[/CENTER]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 52 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 05:19 AM

!!!!!!!!

Ok new on here but whether this post is for real or a joke - either way ITS SICK!!!!!

So somebody must know how to deal with this guy - if its his idea of a joke he needs to get a life.

If he is promoting Dog Fighting for real he needs to be reported to the relevant authorities. Being too lazy or stupid to earn money himself does not give him the right to promote or actually use dogs in this appalling way.

Please feel free to forward this to anybody concerned including this moron!

Regards
Susan
post #18 of 52 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 09:10 AM
Adolescent Pup

What an absolute waste of spare time, jeeeez! this guy has no life

Charlie the cocker spaniel (Male)

R.I.P, Reggie and Moss (jirdy boys) gone but never forgotten
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~The soul is the same in all living creatures, although the body of each is different. Hippocrates~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 52 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 09:27 AM
Betta Bomb

Im thinking people are just dumb. They need a job to occupy themselves, and lay off the drugs.
post #20 of 52 (permalink) Old 10-22-2009, 09:57 AM
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
Ive acually heard that that one was real... But I havent seen the pics (and dont want to!) so Im not really sure. I hope its fake though!
I certainly hope not.That was horrible.I seen the pictures and was disturbed for days.I don't understand why IDIOTS do stuff like this.Jess,you definatly DO NOT want to see the pictures.I am kind of sick remembering them.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #21 of 52 (permalink) Old 10-24-2009, 09:36 AM
I'm not weird, I'm gifted

Bansai kittens was so funny... I don't quite get this though.

I remember 2. and 3. time the bansai kitten was sent around, and people still jumped right in

The best one yet is "Save Toby" though.
http://savetoby.com/ <-- a bit info on the subject.

But this dude said he found a rabbit, and he wanted a specific amount of money, not to eat him. People donated money, and every time he reached the goal, he just sat a higher goal.

It was SO funny to follow.
Maybe a bit mean to laugh about people wanting to spend their money on hoaxes like this, but it still made you think.
How sick is it, that people want to save some random rabbit, but apparently nobody was thinking about the animals out there, that really needs help.

/Pia

I apologized if my english is not correct
Owned by chinchillas since 1997
Breeding since 2005

<-- Check out my blog for Chinfo
post #22 of 52 (permalink) Old 10-24-2009, 11:41 AM
the rodent lover&lt;3

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaRat View Post
I certainly hope not.That was horrible.I seen the pictures and was disturbed for days.I don't understand why IDIOTS do stuff like this.Jess,you definatly DO NOT want to see the pictures.I am kind of sick remembering them.
I viewed them, I get very curious at times,
Jess, or anyone else shouldn't view them, I nearly threw up.. ugh if I knew that women..

my name is Jonni,
i'm weird for making my username
Angelica

~ one Betta, unnamed as of now ~
post #23 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-12-2009, 08:32 AM
Newborn Pup

people that abuse animals should get a taste of their own medicine. Really sick people out there. We may be top of the food chain, but that don't give us the right to bully the smaller ones. I can't bear to see those horrid pictures. Who in their right mind would want to take such pictures? Except if it helps in prosecuting the bad guys.

Pethealthinsurancetips dot com
post #24 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-12-2009, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
Fashion Animal Freak :)

The one were women were stepping on rodents,kittens and dogs was 100% real it was on the news and there was a progamme made on it. One of the girls is still on the run and there is a reward if she is found. The guy who filmed them was took into custody. I watched the progamme on it and it was disgusting. Somehow people actually paid to go on this website to watch these girls killing these animals and actually got a kick out of it, there was millions of views on around 20+ videos. But just letting you guys know it was REAL.

PLEASE DO NOT CLICK THIS IF IT WILL OFFEND OR HURT YOU IN ANYWAY, ITS JUST TO PROVE THAT THIS WAS FACT.
http://catsruletheworld-meow.xanga.c...turing-woman-/ <--- PICTURES
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/w...r_of_hangzhou/ <--- FACTS
http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=92595&pag <---- FACTS

Rip Novo, Mummy Loves You x
"To close your eyes will not ease another's pain."

Last edited by clairebee1; 11-12-2009 at 03:26 PM.
post #25 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-12-2009, 04:00 PM
RAT ADDICT

Oh man,thats disgusting.
I seen the pictures before,but I didn't know if it was real or fake!

* Lisa *

post #26 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-12-2009, 04:05 PM
RAT ADDICT

I was just reading the last link you posted and am absolutly appalled and sick to my stomach now.I don't care what country you come from,there is NO NEED of this and it is disgusting.

Makes me dislike Asia even more....

* Lisa *

post #27 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-12-2009, 06:27 PM
the rodent lover&lt;3

OH MY GOD
I read the last link. That is INSANE. Who DOES that?! And they even do other animals. UGH I HATE CHINA.

my name is Jonni,
i'm weird for making my username
Angelica

~ one Betta, unnamed as of now ~
post #28 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-12-2009, 08:45 PM
Hello Earthling

I don't think its the country you should hate, rather you should hate the people that are doing this to the animals, and the officials who are doing nothing to stop this.

By saying you hate CHINA or ASIAN in a whole you are pretty much including everyone who lives or lived there even if they are not participating and actually trying to stop cruelty to animals.

I just wanted to put that out there since it can be offensive to people who's family come from there, to day it as a whole.

post #29 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-12-2009, 08:50 PM
RAT ADDICT

I can't help how I feel.

I know not everyone does this and is that horrible.
But I am not a fan of Asia and the more I hear these things,the less I like it.I know this stuff happens ALL over the world,but lately it seems everything I am reading is happening in the Asian countries.

* Lisa *

post #30 of 52 (permalink) Old 11-12-2009, 08:54 PM
Hello Earthling

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaRat View Post
I can't help how I feel.

I know not everyone does this and is that horrible.
But I am not a fan of Asia and the more I hear these things,the less I like it.I know this stuff happens ALL over the world,but lately it seems everything I am reading is happening in the Asian countries.

True. But how can you know that they are not just focusing on China, Japan etc... because people know what is going on there, but yet as you said things are done all over the world its that just they aren't getting the attention that Asia is getting on animal rights issues.

Closed Thread

Tags
dog fighting