My sister's lost cat... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Lost Animals This section is for lost pet notices.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-13-2005, 09:11 PM Thread Starter
Aspires to Change Oil

My sister's lost cat...

wasn't quite sure where to put this since I don't think anyone lives in the area of my family in Wisconsin to keep an eye out for him...

However, beside the point, I wanted to share my distress. My sister's cat has gone missing for several days now. Now this is a cat who when he bolted the door, got to the bottom of the steps and then cowered in terror because the world is so big to him I guess.... So he hasn't spent any time outside in his life really. Our other cats have had over night things, get out and come back, no problem... but he is no where to be found!

He is an orange (red) classic tabby with rather distinct white markings and the characteristic targets on both sides near his hind legs. His name is Meeko... I'm going to dig up a picture of him now... Please at least hope that he appears safe and sound.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-14-2005, 03:21 PM
Miss New Booty

Oh no Keri Ann! I'm so sorry to hear about your sister's Meeko! Keep us posted and I hope he comes home safe and sound!

~* Jackie *~

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-17-2005, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
Aspires to Change Oil

, [username] .

Contacts are my profile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-17-2005, 05:48 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I am so sorry to hear about your sisters cat! Keep us informed and send her my best wishes for the safe return of Meeko!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-18-2005, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
Aspires to Change Oil

Meeko has been found!!! He got stuck under an old fridge in my parents' backyard... Mom heard him crying (I'm surprised it took them so long to hear him. He's so loud!) and they found him... he's been days without food but evidently is eating fine but I'm highly encouraging they call the vet and take him in if need be. Just to make sure... I'm so relieved!! It'd be horrible to go back home and he's not there... he's my little shadow when I'm home with my parents.

, [username] .

Contacts are my profile.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-19-2005, 09:03 PM
Miss New Booty

That's great news, Keri Ann! I'm so glad they found him!!!! And Meeko is adorable!

~* Jackie *~

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-05-2005, 09:38 PM
Formerly Known as oreos_my_hedgie

Don't even worry! Meeko will be just fine. My skiddish, very skiddish kitty, will hide for3,4,5 days until i see her. Every time i worry and cry, but she always comes back. When we put her out the first time i didn't see her for forever, but she came back. Best wishes to you and your sister!

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 05-05-2005, 10:03 PM

Great news, I am glad that your sister got him back

Tags
hind legs