Stolen 18 Yr. Old Pug! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Lost Animals This section is for lost pet notices.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-14-2004, 01:35 PM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

Unhappy Stolen 18 Yr. Old Pug!

My Godmother's boss has had his 18 yr. old pug stolen right from his backyard! Here is info on her:

Description:
*Name: Wrinkles
*Chinese Pug
*female
*mostly white w/some gray
*fat, lots of wrinkles
*no collar (went in backyard to potty)
*18 yrs. old

Info:
**Is on steroid medication**
*stolen from South Padre Island, TX (Rio Grando Valley)
*owner: George Royal
*was taken on Nov 11, 2004
**$500 REWARD - NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!**

Was seen taken by people in a dark blue truck with a trailor attached loaded with lawn equipment.
If you know anyone that lives in the area, or if you know ANYTHING, please email me (Jane) at: [email protected]. I can give you the owner's phone number. He is extremely distraught and just wants his baby back.

Please feel free to cross post this in any other thread or forum. Thank you everyone!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Jodi; 12-14-2004 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Editing out address
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-14-2004, 01:37 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

OMG! Jane that's terrible!! I hope they find him and get him home soon! Poor Baby!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-14-2004, 02:41 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Thats horrible!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-14-2004, 05:07 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

aaaaaawwww thats truely awful and i hope shes returned safely soon, i really don't know how anyone could do that

Kirsty

Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-15-2004, 09:22 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

I hope they find him soon!!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-16-2004, 07:39 PM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

thank you all for the kind words.

post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 07:05 PM
Adolescent Pup

That is so awful! Tell him i am very sorry! Who would do such a thing?!?

*Corina's Critter World*

post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-17-2004, 07:19 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Red face

That is terrible, how can someone steal another persons pet? Has the dog been found yet Jane? Keep us informed!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-18-2004, 02:23 AM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

unfortunately, she has not been found. we don't think she will be. she was stolen, so... what we think happened (this is kinda gross/cruel) is that someone from Mexico stole her to sell her for either a pet/gift or for meat in Mexico. it happens down there. we hope that if anything she is being sold as a pet. but we aren't sure.....
please keep the owner in your thoughts.

post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-31-2004, 08:17 AM
sn3
Newborn Pup

That is very sad and horrible. I hope you find the dog soon!
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-31-2004, 10:29 AM
Adolescent Pup

OMG!!!! That is so sad! I'm disappointed that i cant look for it cuz i live in minnisota. But i will keep my cousin informed cuz he lives in texas. O hi everybody i'm new here!Or should i say im a "newbie"
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-01-2005, 03:11 PM
Playful Pup

Unhappy

How very sad.I too, had a pug stolen from my yard.I miss my Wilbur everyday and hope a miracle will happen and he will return to me. I pray that this sweet doggie will have a miracle too.
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-02-2005, 03:55 AM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

thank you for your kind thoughts.

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-30-2005, 12:04 AM Thread Starter
Wacky Chimpnose

THEY FOUND HER!!!! THEY FOUND HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! READ THE THREAD IN CHIT-CHAT!

post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-30-2005, 12:26 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Am I missing it?

Stephanie

Closed Thread