Stray Dog - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Lost Animals This section is for lost pet notices.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-13-2007, 06:37 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Stray Dog

As me and my brother was coming in from the stables, there was a dog lying on the mat outside the front door. A little Jack Russel. She is the sweetest animal ever, and I have fallen in love with her already. I wish I could keep her, but my other dogs would probably kill her. My husky is fine with her, but it's the 2 malamutes I wouldn't trust.

Anyway, it looks like she has a broken leg, and it's lost alot of condition, so it looks like it's been done for a while.

She's sleeping in my room tonight, she was very hungry and wolfed down some dog food, she's been playful too. So tomorrow we will take her to the vet's and I will see what happens then.

I really hope she hasn't been abandoned, she's such a lovely dog. For now, I have named her Jessy <3

~ Tralissa Andalusians Stud ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-13-2007, 07:51 PM
RAT ADDICT

She is cute.
Keep us updated on what happens.You should put up posters to see if anyone claims her.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-13-2007, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Yup, that's what I'm gonna do tomorrow

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007, 09:55 AM
Will It Ever Change?

awww she's adorable!! and i love the name jessy!!! it's so fitting!!!!!!!!

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007, 11:17 AM
is a little "special"

Cute! I hope she has a home!

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007, 05:58 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

0_0

EDIT

My brother went out for a meal and saw a poster saying lost Jack Russel, and it was exactly the same as Jess. So he phoned the owner and they were here within minutes.

Well, I have never seen a man cry so much in my life 0_0 He litterally fell to his knee's, crying. And the weird thing is, the dogs name was Jess! How crazy is that? Haha. I was freaked out XD

I'm glad she's gone back to her owners now, their now reunited <3 She went nuts, she ran for her life to see her owner.

I couldn't thank us enough and said there was a £50 reward, but we turned it down

Apparently, he took his grandkids to Legoland yesterday and asked his neighbour to let Jess out. But she forgot because some problems came up. He phoned his neighbour to ask if Jess was ok, and she told him she forgot to let her out, and that she'd go do it now. Well, she'd let Jess out and she'd ran down the road, her husband chased after her, but she was gone. And ended up at our farm O.O They live in Cwmbran, I'm in Newport. She travelled pretty far.

Well, I'm so glad we didn't have to take her to the RSPCA, god knows what would have happened :/ Now she's back at home with her lovely owners. You could tell she was much loved, his eldest daughter was there and started phoning everyone.

I do miss her though, she was very well house trained XD She slept on my bed all night, haha. I wondered why she seemed to respond to Jess/Jessy 0_0

He said she was hit by a car a while ago, and so that's why it looked like it did :/ [/b]

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007, 06:04 PM
RAT ADDICT

Yay for good news!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007, 06:50 PM
Salamander Burgermuffin

Wow im glad you guys helped her get home.. Jack russels are known for running off, and its not uncommon for them to be found halfway across the country. Everyone told us when we first got allie how much trouble jack russells could be.. but i dont think we have to worry too much about allie running off.. since she cant really get more than 3 feet without falling on her butt but we her

My Furry Family
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-14-2007, 08:01 PM
is a little "special"

Yay! Happy ending!

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-14-2012, 12:45 PM
Newborn Pup

Aww she's adorable.. hopefully she'll be fine and find a nice home!
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-26-2012, 08:05 PM
Playful Pup

Such a good news! I know Jess/Jessy will missed you too. His been thankful for taking care of him.

Top-Quality, Reliable and Fashionable
and
-PetStreetMall.com

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-07-2016, 03:38 PM
Newborn Pup

I wanted to adopt him so cute ...

Tags
broken leg, dog food, jack russell