Paw Talk - Pet Forums

Paw Talk - Pet Forums (https://www.paw-talk.net/forums/)
-   Cats (https://www.paw-talk.net/forums/f10)
-   -   Lilly ran away :( (https://www.paw-talk.net/forums/f10/lilly-ran-away-33607.html)

buggygirl65 03-26-2006 07:09 PM

Lilly ran away :(

LIlly our tabby ran away :(((( we dont know how to find her./...if we can its been a month maybe more now but ....I miss her :((( she brought LOTS of kitties to the world :(((((((

~Buggygirl65~
:bawl: :cry: :walkaway: :cat3:

Darko 03-27-2006 06:23 AM

I'm so sorry to hear that!
its a horrible feeling aww :hugs:

ikklegem 03-27-2006 07:36 AM

I'm really sorry. :(

Grammy707 03-28-2006 11:33 AM

Brought lots of kitties to the world? Does that mean she has had a lot of kittens? Is she spayed? If not, she probably is in heat or gone off to have kittens..

VanillaRat 03-28-2006 04:13 PM

Grammy is right, if she isn't spayed, she is probably off getting pregnant again...:( more unwanted kitties going to be brought into the world...

However don't give up!Why not put up signs with a good picture of her, maybe someone in the area has seen her or contact your local shelters with a description of the cat just in case she gets picked up by them...you just never know!

Delism 03-30-2006 01:38 PM

Aw, I'm sorry! I agree with the people above. Put up signs, run an ad in the paper? You'd be amazed how many good people will grab her up and look for the owner. :rolleyes:

buggygirl65 04-05-2006 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grammy707
Brought lots of kitties to the world? Does that mean she has had a lot of kittens? Is she spayed? If not, she probably is in heat or gone off to have kittens..

She was spayed its just everytime before that when we wanted to get her spayed she ended up getting pregnant and we didnt wanna hurt the babies so yes she is spayed

buggygirl65 04-05-2006 01:37 PM

I hope it will work

petpredicaments 04-05-2006 01:43 PM

I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope your cat comes back. There is definately hope though. My cat disappeared for a whole year before returning home to me, where she has been for the last 5 years! I couldnt believe it, it turned out she had moved into the house behind me. I was overjoyed when she returned.

So dont give up hope :)

buggygirl65 04-07-2006 04:34 PM

thanks :) its nice to know that there is a chance she will come back.

But I am a little worried because there is construction going on on my road :( but maybe she isnt still here maybe if she is still ok she is somewhere else where its more safe :)