Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

snake eating lunch *Warning...Graphic Pic

23K views 67 replies 30 participants last post by  Kristine 
#1 ·
im hungry

See less See more
#7 ·
I agree I didn't like watching it eat an animal, even if it was already dead. Put graphic on the title next time

#12 ·
Its a part of nature and snakes do eat rodents and other things.
She just needs to put "graphic" in the title next time for ones who dont necessarily want to see it. I did think maybe it was going to be a joke or something else.

Im sure one of the mods will take care of it put the word "graphic" in the title.

#14 ·
Kendalle said:
i expected it, i didnt expect a snake eating an apple. and i have rats i couldnt do it but i am not really horrified that others do, several people feed their lizards and frogs and things live crickets how is it better
he is too big to sustain himself on smaller food like crickets thats the difference.

Ambieruns10 said:
I forgot to ask, is that your snake? What is its name?
yes thats my snake her is a corn snake named Jake

#17 ·
oh i LOVE watching snakes eat. I feed the ball python at the zoo, and im constantly watching and taking pictures while he eats =)
though it is sad when i have to actually kill his food =( id rather them be frozen and thaw them... but he likes them fresh..
anyways. cool pictures.. those mice look mighty wet though.
yaz (ball python) is too picky for me to feed him semi-cool, too warm, wet, or too old mice. lol.
cute pictures!! =)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.