Paw Talk - Pet Forums

Paw Talk - Pet Forums (https://www.paw-talk.net/forums/)
-   Pet Product Reviews (https://www.paw-talk.net/forums/f134)
-   -   Online Stores = CANADA (https://www.paw-talk.net/forums/f134/online-stores-%3D-canada-59347.html)

VanillaRat 04-29-2011 05:20 PM

Online Stores = CANADA
 
I am looking for some online stores that sell small animal (rat & mouse) products for reasonable prices and who ship to Canada AND most importantly take money orders.

I have no credit card or Paypal and I have no interest in either...especially with the recent Paypal hack attempt,I know a few people who have had some problems. So the site MUST take money orders.

Anyone know of any good ones?




Purple-Hops 05-01-2011 09:55 AM

Not off hand. I don't know how many places take money orders in the corporate world of credit -_- Which makes life a lot harder. OH BTW!! Did you get the msg about Charlene's igloo thing? She thought her bunny would like it but it doesn't so I said you might like it. Check fb

VanillaRat 05-01-2011 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purple-Hops (Post 621668)
Not off hand. I don't know how many places take money orders in the corporate world of credit -_- Which makes life a lot harder. OH BTW!! Did you get the msg about Charlene's igloo thing? She thought her bunny would like it but it doesn't so I said you might like it. Check fb

A friend of mine gave me a link based in Ontario...Flower Town Chinchillas...but they have products for other small animals too AND take money order. They also have the BEST lab blocks for rats you can get (Harlan Tek) for decent prices and you can only get those online...so I ordered some! :D

And no,never got the message...:( :confused:




Purple-Hops 05-01-2011 08:52 PM

Oh man, is Charlene on your fb?? Go to my page, I tagged you in the reply!! lol

VanillaRat 05-02-2011 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purple-Hops (Post 621722)
Oh man, is Charlene on your fb?? Go to my page, I tagged you in the reply!! lol

I took Charlene off a long time ago,so no...I never got the notification of being tagged or anything. No messages,nothing.




Ratchilla 05-02-2011 01:04 PM

I looked trhough all my stores. The only one I found was csnstores.com that shipped to Canada and accepted money orders.

Do you often order from the states or just from Canada? Does shipping come out to be an arm and a leg or is it reasonable? Are there any, uh, boundaries to shipping to Canada? Are things more expensive there than here?

Maybe I can help you out? I love to lend a hand to people if I can.

VanillaRat 05-02-2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ratchilla (Post 621777)
I looked trhough all my stores. The only one I found was csnstores.com that shipped to Canada and accepted money orders.

Do you often order from the states or just from Canada? Does shipping come out to be an arm and a leg or is it reasonable? Are there any, uh, boundaries to shipping to Canada? Are things more expensive there than here?

Maybe I can help you out? I love to lend a hand to people if I can.

I am not opposed to ordering from an American company if they will ship to Canada...I have ordered from Martins Cages (plan to again soon) before and a few other non-pet related companies from the states before...so I am not opposed to it. As long as they ship to Canada,take money orders (I am not screwing around with Paypal/credit cards) and shipping is not too ridiculous.

I find shipping charges depend on the company...some sites charge $5-$10 shipping and others charge $30-$40 shipping...it really seems to depend on the company.

But if you know any sites,I would love to check them out. I am gonna check out the site you mentioned now in a second. Thanks.




Ratchilla 05-02-2011 02:32 PM

Whoops! Forgot to mention that they have a sub store for pets called petsbycsn.com that carries more items. Also, they have a coupon code (that should still work) 10pets100 = $10 off orders of $100. Hope they work well for you!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Contents Copyright ©2001-2006 Paw-Talk Pet Forums and Paw-Talk.Net

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome