Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
canis lupus familiaris
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I somehow stumbled upon these two blog posts with awesome shelter photos. These really brightened up my day. I have put them into one post. Enjoy!

Animal Rescue League of Boston, Boston, MA

Liberty Humane Society, Jersey City, NJ LHS used this photo of Chiclet the kitten to promote their reduced-fee adoptions promotion in celebration of Adopt-A-Shelter Cat Month.

Pet Helpers, Charleston, SC “Alternative Uses for a Laundry Basket,” vol. 3: This Charleston agency uses one to transport puppies to the clinic for spay/neuter!

Pets Alive, Middletown, NY note the nose sticking out in the right carrier

New Hampshire SPCA, Stratham, NH

Humane Alliance, Asheville, NC Facebook caption on this one: “Even Santa gets his dog neutered at Humane Alliance!!”

Butte Humane Society, Chico, CA Another way of looking at a great day at the shelter: “Each file in this huge stack is a family that has adopted a cat or a kitten,” says BHS.

Spokane Humane Society, Spokane, WA

UC Davis Koret Shelter Medicine Program, Davis, CA

Animal Rescue League of Boston, Boston, MA

·
canis lupus familiaris
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Washington Animal Rescue League, Washington, DC

Thomas J. O’Connor Animal Control & Adoption Center, Springfield, MA
Loved the agency’s original caption for this one: “Adopt MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!”

Sacramento County Animal Shelter, Sacramento, CA
SCAC celebrated Veterans Day this year with their Vets and Pets event, during which U.S. service persons could sit for portraits with their pets taken by photographer Nicole McArthur

SPCA of Wake County, Raleigh, NC En route to the spay/neuter clinic across the parking lot!

Animal Rescue League of Western Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, PA

Monmouth County SPCA, Eatontown, NJ

Orange County Animal Services, Orlando, FL

Austin Pets Alive!, Austin, TX

From ASPCA Professional

·
Registered
6 Posts
Awww I love all the photos. I wish I could adopt every animal in the world. I'd give them so much love. I got my cat Misty from a local shelter. I always help out the shelter when I can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts