Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
DANG! We had a "blizzard" well for the DFW metroplex in Texas it was considered that. Man you got it bad there!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
geez i thought we had it bad -_- we only got 20 cm here so far, but its still going yah for hull quebec canada

·
Registered
374 Posts
I'm a few hours south of Christine and it's been dry and at least below freezing here the last couple of days. Perhaps tonight we will get our mini blizzard too! My Pyrs are LOVING the cold.

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Aw. I'm wanting to move down that way near Houston (actually 2 hours south and from the coast...) So at least y'all are probably warmer than we are! I've been keeping an eye on that area too. I started a petition to make the sun melt the snow and warm the temps before the 10th....Think it might work? I need the road west safe! Wanna see my man!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yeah I'm up in Illinois it was crazy Tuesday night. Tons of snow, high strong winds, even thunder. Our garage door wouldn't close so we got some snow inside to as well as the house because we forgot to put the glass back up on the screen part of the front door. We woke up and couldn't even open up the back door and still can't. Took us over an a hour to shovel the whole driveway.

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Dang girl! Thats bad! Do you have electricity though?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes thankfully we still have electricity, I've heard that some people lost power for a few hours. I'm glad we didn't. Were pretty much trapped at home. We can leave but its just not a good idea as we keep hearing about more snow and dangerous conditions on the way. I mean I love snow but this is just a little too crazy.

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Yea I know! It needs to be clear BEFORE the 10th cause I want to see my man and on the 10th I need to meet with a ranch owner!

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
But I started a facebook petition so maybe if I get enough signatures the sun will warm things up for me...it's worth a shot LMAO

·
Registered
374 Posts
I can only sign it after we get some snow! It's a must see for my dogs. I want to take a billion pictures with them in it. I also want the town to shut down when we get a .25 inch of the stuff!!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Heard more snow along with now ice on the way and below 0 temperatures tonight, double digit below 0 temperatures actually. Were being told to stay inside tonight unless we have to go outside. Only reason for me is to let the dogs out and only then not for long at all.
Took some more pictures of all the snow on the street.

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
We're getting a ton of snow this year. It started snowing on Dec.26th and it seems like we've had storms at least once a week since then. We've gotten over 5 feet of snow so far this winter!

We didn't get much snow from the last storm but a ton of freezing rain and hail. It's really icy outside.

The only pictures of the snow I have are of my dog out in it. It's been so hard to walk him this winter because more often than not the snow is taller than he is!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
after seeing the snow you guys got ours doesnt look that bad i was out there earlier it is very icy out on the roads thou

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Zylca...you can still want the sun to warm up the area lmao

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dragon Rain adorable dog. I know what you mean the snow is over the heads of our small ones, but they all love it. I'm worried about our pipes freezing tonight heard its going to be -30.
Nibbler yeah our area got hit pretty bad. I've been on WGN to submit some of our photos and wow do lots of other people around here have tons of snow. Its just crazy.

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
im now told the bad weather is heading north to here from houston! WTF?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yikes. I haven't heard that but I haven't checked on the weather status recently. Well not since I heard about it being -30 tonight.

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
yea supposedly the weather from Houston, TX is now going north to the DFW area of TX. And my man has to leave on the 10th no matter what! Oh be safe!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts