Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
Please can you try to type a little better, some of the posts are hard to read. :)

Also I have seen a few posts about different animals you are trying to breed for money and I know the times are hard, but breeding animals is no way to go. If you breed quality animals and the are healthy and well taken care of, you won't make a profit.
If you do plan breeding please do lots of research, its a difficult thing really.
Thank you.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Why? So you can add these to your list of "money making machines"? :mad2:

Sugars are exotics and need alot of care,something you won't be able to provide if you have no money like you keep saying in your other threads...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why? So you can add these to your list of "money making machines"? :mad2:

Sugars are exotics and need alot of care,something you won't be able to provide if you have no money like you keep saying in your other threads...
will u shut up?
i jus wanted to see wat one looked like!!!:mad2:

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
No,I won't shut up,you are on a public forum posting and anyone can reply.

How are we supposed to know,you posted tons of threads in different sections of the forum,asking about breeding several different animals.You are clearly young and ignorant.I am just posting as I see it.

:mad2:

Reactions: Chinchi

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
I am not going to be rude here, but you really need to stop being rude to my friends and the Paw-Talk family.
You have had several reminders...if it is not what you want to hear please ignore it but do not yell at the members please.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts