Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i'm new to the forum:D . Anyways i have dont alot of research on coatimundis, and still have some questions for people who have had them. First off, do they litter train easily?...do they have scent glands like ferrets? I'm in school from 7 to 3 everyday...should i still consider getting one? And finally, is it possible for me to let it stay in my room during the day instead of building a cage for it?
sorry about all the questions, and thanks for bearing with me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on guys, 25 views and no help yet? I know some people on here have coatis....if no help please wanna send me a link that may answer those questions i have not come across yet?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
You might want to ask Rebel624, they had a coati. Also lunaradius might be able to help you out, those are our only members with coatis I think. You also might try doing a search on here too.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Coatis can be litter trained but don/t expect them to be "perfect" like a cat. There will be some
oops". You need to have a cage for him to stay in while you are away. They are very mischevious and can get into things. Being in school form 7 to 3 should have no bearing on whether you get one. Any more question? I have raised them for many years and I am ALWAYS glad to help. I LOVE Coatis!

Hi guys i'm new to the forum:D . Anyways i have dont alot of research on coatimundis, and still have some questions for people who have had them. First off, do they litter train easily?...do they have scent glands like ferrets? I'm in school from 7 to 3 everyday...should i still consider getting one? And finally, is it possible for me to let it stay in my room during the day instead of building a cage for it?
sorry about all the questions, and thanks for bearing with me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.