Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

A little one on one time with my 2 eldest!!

Photos! 
1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Cazsamps 
#1 · (Edited)
Since reading the Lisa lost her beloved Rascal i have been panicking about my eldest 2 leaving me for the bridge so i am trying to give them as much one on one time as possible! Obviously i love all 12 of my rats the same but there is something special about my eldest 2 as they were the first ones along with Missy that i had! And because they are now middle aged i want them to feel as loved and comfortable as possible!!
Here are a few pics of the 3 of us tonight!!

Pica on my shoulder

Tessie and Pica on my shoulder

Tessie and I

Tessie on my arm

Tessie and I again!

Pica again

You may notice there arent many of Pica compared to Tessie lol this is because Pica is too shy to sit still long enough for me to snap the cam lol xx

See less See more
#3 ·
There are some pics of Eric coming lol watch this space! He decided to just lay down on top of the sofa so it gave me a good opportunity to snap him with the camera lol.
My girls are all tiny compared to my boys lol ALL of my boys are absolutely HUGE! They are more like guinea pigs than rats lol only less noisy!!! xxx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.