Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics of a friend of mines' reptiles.. well a few of the ones I thought were neat. He rescues and does public education displays for some events... anyhow...

Here are Luna and Helga, rescued Albino Burmese Pythons from Vancouver Island. In the photos taken a month ago they are on the skinny side by far and have since been well fed to catch up filling out a bit more.

He also owns some Caimen Crocodiles.

I love this Burmese because she is named after me! This is Jess Burm.

·
Will It Ever Change?
7,346 Posts
WOW they are beautiful!! thank you!!

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
I L0VE reptiles!! Great pics!

(loves your jacket too! camo print!!!! :D )

How many reptiles do they have total? Any geckos& turtles?? :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He has a lot of reptiles also including turtles and geckos.
I believe his correct gecko numbers are : 2 leopards, 2 blizzards, 1 (not sure the name of the colouring but it is a thick stripped colouring of the leopard geckos) and a yellow coloured one I am also unsure of the correct name for this one sorry. He also has 2 tokays and I believe he has 2 crested geckos as well now though have not seen these 2.

On the turtle list he has Red Ear Sliders and Alligator Snapping turtles :)

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Great pictures! I LOVE the burms! I handled a big albino burm like them before,he was quite heavy! Anyway beautiful snakes.

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
He has a lot of reptiles also including turtles and geckos.
I believe his correct gecko numbers are : 2 leopards, 2 blizzards, 1 (not sure the name of the colouring but it is a thick stripped colouring of the leopard geckos) and a yellow coloured one I am also unsure of the correct name for this one sorry. He also has 2 tokays and I believe he has 2 crested geckos as well now though have not seen these 2.

On the turtle list he has Red Ear Sliders and Alligator Snapping turtles :)
Awesome!! I have red ear sliders& leopard geckos :heart:

·
Dinky Gerbilelbow
2,425 Posts
WOW they are huuuuuge snakes!! I am not a fan but they look gorgeous from afar lol x

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
I wouldn't be brave enough to hold them! I'm not scared of snakes, but snakes that big...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts