Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am joining this forum due to my love for animals. I have two Bernese Mountain Dog Cross Golden Retrievers and am currently a student undertaking my degree in animal welfare. :nerd:

As part of my third year of my degree I am undertaking a survey on wildlife animal tourism (WAT). The surveys aims is to determine whether WAT (Wildlife animal tourism; this involves any close interactions with wild animals) is influenced by the internet. So whether it has positively or negatively influenced perception on WAT. Whether it influences individuals decisions to go (e.g. to people rely on trip adviser (review sites) to make decisions. or does it act as an educational tool. I chose this topic as it focuses primarily on the public perception which hasn't been done fully for animal tourism. If results show that the internet actually encourages this from of tourism then it will show the internet needs to do more to exhibit welfare implications etc.. Hope this makes sense!! message me if you'd like to take part in the survey!

I look forward to getting involved in discussions on the forum!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts