Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone going to be fixing them anytime soon?! I can't change my avatar, which is REALLY bugging me, and there are all these annoying adds at the top of the page. One of them even talks.

We need some active admins on here so badly...

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I totally agree with you, iv been trying to change my main profile picture for over a week now and cant, its driving me insane. The creepest ad is the one that talks when u sign onto paw talk in the middle of the night half asleep and this voice just comes out of no where lol.

·
Super Moderator
322 Posts
So we can't change our current avatars? We don't have any moderators that have the power and/or ability to fix problems?

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
So we can't change our current avatars? We don't have any moderators that have the power and/or ability to fix problems?
i think it has to be an admin that fixes this problem, not sure thou. but even if moderators could there isnt any very active moderators on here anymore either.I don't know if its just a problem jess and I have but i havent been able to change my avatar at all and it took me awhile to be able to change my signature.

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
It seems the admins have upped and gone away. Every man for himself!!

The ads are bugging me :( I've been here for like 3 years now and things are not kept up like they should. I never tried to change my avatar, my sig changed fine though.

·
Super Moderator
322 Posts
If it was up to me, one of you guys with a lot of posts would be a moderator.

Jessica: So you've tried e-mailing a moderator or administrator? When Paw Talk crashed, an administrator was able to bring it back.

I was on a site called "Reptastic" that was mainly for reptile owners, but there was a section for other animals. It basically crashed, and no one ever fixed it so it's no longer in existence.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, I haven't. I have a strange email address that I don't think anyone would take seriously LOL. :rolleyes: (I need to change it...)
We do have 2 active mods: Dragonrain and Sasami. But they aren't able to fix the glitches, change pictures on the front page, and fix things around here.

Does anyone else want to email them?

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
I'll see what I can do - Although even my emails have seemed to be ignored in the past. I'm a mod here, but unfortunately like Jess said, moderators don't have the power to fix things like site glitches and problems with ads.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
I'll see what I can do - Although even my emails have seemed to be ignored in the past. I'm a mod here, but unfortunately like Jess said, moderators don't have the power to fix things like site glitches and problems with ads.
Unfortunately, this is true for me too :(.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LOL, I must be thinking about this a lot, because I had a dream that I became a PT mod last night. :lol:

Any luck with contacting the admins? Maybe if we all email them at the same time, and they get, like, 50 emails from PT about the glitches, they won't be able to ignore us!

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:bump:

Any responses yet? The fact that I can't change my avatart is bugging me SO. MUCH.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok.

I wish they would at least appoint some new admins, since they don't plan on coming back anytime soon...

·
Super Moderator
322 Posts
LOL, I must be thinking about this a lot, because I had a dream that I became a PT mod last night. :lol:

Any luck with contacting the admins? Maybe if we all email them at the same time, and they get, like, 50 emails from PT about the glitches, they won't be able to ignore us!
Jess: If there's a moderator position available, you should go for it. I think that you would do a wonderful job.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts