Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
the bigger heart
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so we have a trupointe here which is where i get my feed for my big animals. and i was looking for something bc the rat smell in my room was overwhelming, and i found this candle. it is the best thing ever! it took the smell right out. so i googled it and it has 6 different scents, i have vanilla creme. <3 so heres a link ; http://www.petproductsbyroyal.com/servlet/the-81/Pet-Odor-Exterminator-Candle/Detail

they rock . :)

·
the bigger heart
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh and if you google them they have like 8 links. this is jsut the one i clicked on. just google "pet odor candle"

·
she-mayor of Whoville
289 Posts
ooo I love candles!

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Those look cool!! Do you have many rats? They shouldn't really stink out a room :/ I'm pretty sure males let off the buck grease stuff but it shouldn't smell out a room.. Those candles look neat though!! I'd buy them if I found them in a local store :0 Thanks! :D

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
everyone noticed the animally smell in my house, not really bad, but the smell of hay and animal i guess when i had my rats.

Now i have a bird and am worried about candles at all

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
My male rat EASILY stunk up my room ... Also you shouldnt use candles in the room with a rat they are very sensitive to smell

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Really?! I didn't know that. I thought you weren't supposed to smell them. I know my room is kept clean and the only animal odor is when Coco's got a bout of bad gas o_O And when I top up the hay rack :D

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
You arent supposed to but Bucks have such a strong smell its fairly normal if you do. I am hoping Apollo's neuter fixes his stink

1 - 8 of 8 Posts