Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If i jump towards my bunny he will jump / binky back sometimes catching some major air! And if i run my hands on the ground as if they where a little critter benji will pounce at them! It's so cute, benji loves playing chase and if i stop he comes and digs at me or head nudges me until i pay him attention.

Anyone else have any games there bun likes to play?:headspin:

i also have a youtube channel with a couple short videos of the little guy :) http://www.youtube.com/user/ctlnx14

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
LOL, that is SO adorable!!!

Smudge gets in weird little playful moods like that too, but not as much as Benji LOL.

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
I can't go near Acacia when she's in a good mood, she keeps it all to herself. Man, getting a camera this week or next and I'll have to film her outside. Oh, bunnies. :p

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yay can't wait to see pictures or videos! I love when you capture bunnies doing the weirdest / cutest things! Benji just started circling me non stop and making a humming like noise.. hmm time for him to get neutered! but it is cute :D

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Fiona used to play like that all the time :). She's older now and not as playful but she still gets into silly moods sometimes, especially outside!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I try not to laugh, but i normally do because he is so cute :p He is still very soft i'm not sure if he will lose the softness as he gets older tho!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts