Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am setting up my cage for the adoption of my three female mice. so far in the cage is one wodent wheel, a critter castle , a puzzle playground, a water bottle , a food dish and some fleece to climb as well as TP and tp rolls

I am thinking i only need to add a popsicle climb toy , a fleece hammock and hanging tunnels and some bird toys is there anything else I am forgetting?

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Thing with mice is variety. Every few days throw something new in. Toy wise, you're ready for now. I always had extra toys aside for new things. Old boxes from the kitchen (kraft dinner, pasta, etc.) and bird ladders, shoestring for acrobats, hammocks, rags, old pottery. . There is no limit to the imagination!!

·
Rat Rescuer and Hospice
1,883 Posts
Thing with mice is variety. Every few days throw something new in. Toy wise, you're ready for now. I always had extra toys aside for new things. Old boxes from the kitchen (kraft dinner, pasta, etc.) and bird ladders, shoestring for acrobats, hammocks, rags, old pottery. . There is no limit to the imagination!!
I love to get those little wooden houses at craft stores like Michael's...my mice LOVED them.

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh I love setting up mouse cages lol I just throw things they can chew in and they love it :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts