Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just wondering if I am allowed to post a link to my site for my puppy who is in serious need of donations as we have spent $4000 dollars in his care. He is only 3 weeks old and has pneumonia so I just need to know where I can post it IF i can post it! Thanks!

-Jennifer

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I am just wondering if I am allowed to post a link to my site for my puppy who is in serious need of donations as we have spent $4000 dollars in his care. He is only 3 weeks old and has pneumonia so I just need to know where I can post it IF i can post it! Thanks!

-Jennifer
Im not sure if your allowed to post but i sure home at 3 weeks that he is still with his mommy as 3 weeks is really young to be away from the mother.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He was already at the vet for a week in an oxygen chamber, with antibiotics etc, he was doing very well so we brought him home with an oxygen extractor but he seems to be getting worse... I have a website up just for him and donations but I got kicked out of my last forum because we werent allowed to post donations and I didnt know!

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
He was already at the vet for a week in an oxygen chamber, with antibiotics etc, he was doing very well so we brought him home with an oxygen extractor but he seems to be getting worse... I have a website up just for him and donations but I got kicked out of my last forum because we werent allowed to post donations and I didnt know!
what i ment is he should be with his mommy because he need she milk, they shouldnt be away from mom till there adleast 6 weeks old :( the best way to find out if you can post about donations is , contact one of the mods. I hope you can get some help for your puppy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know, he needs to be around his mother, but unfortunately as of right now he cant because of his pneumonia :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts