Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I'm not weird, I'm gifted
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this SUPER annoying flye in my room
Every time I try to sleep, it lands on my face.
I can't sleep with anything over my head, because then I get the feeling I can't breath (sp?)

I don't like killing flies, because I don't want dead fly all over my hands :rolleyes:

I'm so goint to explode on some one, if they don't stop.
Waking every ½ to 1 houer is just not a good way to sleep :S

EVIL FLIES!

Oh yeah, and they only seam to sit on me or my bed...
I guess I must smell really bad :giggle:

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
I hate when I have a fly in my room. There was one last week and I spent an hour with two towels trying to kill it, it didn't work BUT it did do to the kitchen where it stayed for a few days and then died.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
I don't like killing flies, because I don't want dead fly all over my hands :rolleyes:

I have two words for you: Fly swatter. (Or is it supposed to be one?)

They are amazing and magical things. :p

·
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Flies are okay, as long as they stay out side, and get eaten by other animals ^^

Jess:
Kinda hard when they only ever stay on your body or your bed.
It's really gross to have dead fly all over your bed.
I need one of the electric ones. It says this "bizz" sound when a flying bug lands on them, and then you can frie them MUAHAHA

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
hahaha, you seem so excited about frying them!
When there's a fly in my room, I close the door and HUNT it! I take a hand towel and roll it like i'm gonna slap someone's butt with it. And then I swat the fly with it either when she lands or in mid-air. She either dies or is too stunned to fly off the ground. And i win :D

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
I would rather not have them, but they are okay :) I was so happy because I saved one from drowning in a kid's swimming pool the other day. It flew away :) What a great feeling :lol:

·
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahaha, you seem so excited about frying them!
When there's a fly in my room, I close the door and HUNT it! I take a hand towel and roll it like i'm gonna slap someone's butt with it. And then I swat the fly with it either when she lands or in mid-air. She either dies or is too stunned to fly off the ground. And i win :D
Hehe - you'r evil too ^_^

They are okay outside, and okay if they will flye out. But if they like living inside, and you don't have any fly eating animals, they must die!:D

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
yea you think that is bad? some one left the door open for 20 mins one day and i hunted 8 in my room, 12 in the living room, and 4 in kermits room. It took me all day but i did it. by the end i was getting quite good, normally i rescue and take them out side, but i could not handle 30 flys attacking me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts