Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

As promised....Christmas pics

Photos! 
4K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  Nikko 
#1 ·
I decided to try to take Christmas pics today. A few of them turned out, but I think I'm gonna try to take some better ones next week or the week after.

Here's the few that turned out:

See less See more
#5 ·
Your very lucky that you can get your cat's to stay like that specially with a hat and collar on without them spazzing. I've tried to get mine to wear a christmas hat so i can use those as christmas cards but no such luck. Want to come into alberta and make my cat's get there pictures done.

#6 ·
I always marvel at how you are able to get your kitties to do that for you. They are so great. Please come to VT, I have six kitties and a bunny that you can experiment with LOL

#8 ·
OMG how on earth do you get them to sit there like that? I am gonna have a go with Rocky this year but i guarantee he wont sit still especially not after being dressed up lol! I swear he is scared of ruining his cred lol Cute piccies! xxx

#11 ·
Thanx everyone! It was hard to get decent pics this time especially when they were wearing the hat. They didn't mind the collar, but everytime I put on the hat they made a grumpy face, lol. So I had to get them excited by throwing stuff in the air and then they concentrate on the thing flying and not on the annoying hat. That's normally what I do to get nice pics of them. They automatically know not to move from the spot I put them if they see my camera. Such smart kitties. Plus I think they listen to me cuz they know they get treats after. :D Sometimes I have to stop though and try again later. I don't like to take pics of them when they get too grumpy. They won't scratch me, but they sure do give EVIL looks. For some reason my cats have never been scratchers or biters, no matter what you do to them. I love my boys. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.