Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #41

You should see peoples faces when I tell them I have a millipede. :rolleyes: Non-pet owners just odnt get it. Dont take offence... Theyre the ones missing out on awesome little pets!
A millipede? You officially have the coolest pet ever

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts

You should see peoples faces when I tell them I have a millipede. :rolleyes: Non-pet owners just odnt get it. Dont take offence... Theyre the ones missing out on awesome little pets!
Yeah,when I had a millipede,people always asked me WHY? People wondered why I wanted a "bug"...:rolleyes:

·
Salamander Burgermuffin
2,612 Posts
When my fiance's grandma heard we got a mouse, she was like "you know they can change sex and multiply on there own, soon your whole house will be full of mice" :p
Sometimes you gotta jus laugh at the things people say. Its alot easier than getting upset all the time.. My mom uses shredded newspaper for her mice, and they seem to like it. I put some in with my mouse too, she uses it to make her nest.

·
Registered
61 Posts
When my fiance's grandma heard we got a mouse, she was like "you know they can change sex and multiply on there own, soon your whole house will be full of mice" :p
Sometimes you gotta jus laugh at the things people say. Its alot easier than getting upset all the time.. My mom uses shredded newspaper for her mice, and they seem to like it. I put some in with my mouse too, she uses it to make her nest.
That's amazing! Brb getting like 10 mice

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Hahaha...I heard that before too.When I first got mice (in 1997) people would say the same thing to me! :rolleyes:

·
Official Loofah Tester
1,365 Posts
Holy crap! I love that quote. I'm stealing it.

Perfect reply is to look at them with a very thoughtful expression and say "No... No. You're thinking of dinosaurs.":lol:

41 - 47 of 47 Posts