Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking into getting a hedgehog, although my parents havent agreed yet. I only found babies on craigslist for $100 a peice. Is that about right around the average?

I would also be very interested in adopting one. I would rather adopt than buy since Im not planning on breeding them for anything. Does anyone know of any hedghog rescue groups in the north TX area?

Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Natalie, did you see where they are located? I couldnt find it on there website.

Thanks Kendalle, I have been checking on Petfinder alot but I can only find hedgehogs in Canada.

Im hoping to find a rescue, my parents would probably be more willing to let me rescue one than buy one.

·
Guarded by Waffles
2,921 Posts
Even thought I'm not interested in buying any I found these sites very interesting!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hedgehog Central (sorry, I hope this isn't "soliciting") and the International Hedgehog Association are great places to look at rescue and breeders. There is a ton of info the "Senior Hog Wranglers" can help you with. :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
awww, i wanna get one of them but i have no money. :cry:

·
Registered
225 Posts
I would love to look at getting a Hedy but I can't get one at the moment just have too much on my hands for the moment maybe when i get somewhere that has more space.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I dont know of any places to adopt a hedgie, but its a very good idea to adopt since its so sad to see them go without loving permanent homes! Just be sure its in good health...I got my hedgie for about $130-150 if that helps! Good Luck! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts