Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I love the lupine leashes. They are the best product on the market b/c of their guarantee. They guarantee they won’t fade, rip or they will replace them. And the padded lupine leash is so comfortable on your hand.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just use the cotton leadshank/ or lead rope that I use for horses as a leash, pretty much the same thing, and a little bit cheaper!
But I use it for bigger, stronger dogs like the pits, or the great danes 'cause the leadshanks get awefully thick.

·
Registered
21 Posts
They do look really cool :) more leads is the last thing I need right now though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My favorite leashes are customized ones from strapworks dot com. You can select the material and pattern for the leash (including splitters) and then customize the metal hardware.
It's the best site I've found so far for leashes that are durable and don't get sand and debris stuck in the latches after romps on the beach. I have 3 and they are pretty indestructable. Highly recommended by this dog lady!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Other few innovative leashes I love right now are retractable with portable water or food storage for instant drinking for pets. There are ones too that are cool like the one that glow in the dark, check them here http://www.petstreetmall.com/Dog-Collars-and-Dog-Leashes/445.html

The lighted collar gives extra vision and safety when we want to walk at night, since its been so hot here during day time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts