Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Aspires to Stupidity
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a really good pic of one of my gouramis the other day and I just wanted to share it with everyone. :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
that's a really good picture. gouramis are pretty nice looking.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Great photo! :)

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
pretty! :fish:

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Great picture! I always have trouble adjusting my camera for the glass in the aquarium, but it looks like you have it mastered. Awesome picture, beautiful fish. Thanks for sharing.

·
Aspires to Stupidity
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanx! :D
I came home friday evening after work, turned on the tank and I guess he/she was just sleeping on this fake leaf. It was there for about 5 minutes and at first I thought it was dead, but it was moving it's eyes. I decided it was a perfect time to take a pic. He/She stayed for another 5 miutes while I took pictues. The pic is actually two photos and I combined them with photoshop. I couldn't get a clear enough picture with just one photo. Now he/she sleeps on that leaf all the time. Is it normal for fish to rest on something when they sleep? I've never seen this before.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Thanx! :D
I came home friday evening after work, turned on the tank and I guess he/she was just sleeping on this fake leaf. It was there for about 5 minutes and at first I thought it was dead, but it was moving it's eyes. I decided it was a perfect time to take a pic. He/She stayed for another 5 miutes while I took pictues. The pic is actually two photos and I combined them with photoshop. I couldn't get a clear enough picture with just one photo. Now he/she sleeps on that leaf all the time. Is it normal for fish to rest on something when they sleep? I've never seen this before.
It's normal for some fish and Gouramis often do it :). Actually, it seems that Anabantoids in general like to do that...at least in my experience.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts