Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who doesn't love a baby bunny?! Here are some photos of Acacia as a baby (circa, 4-5 months) and pics of Akina from birth to weaning:

< This is my old roommate's old bunny Mr. Bunny Head. The reason I got Acacia was to "bond" them after her spay. Thankfully they never bonded bc he wasn't neutered and we had a falling out and I moved. MBH is not receiving the greatest care but I hear he's still alive these days. He must be about 8-10 yrs.
< One of my fave pics :)

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Awww, how sweet!! They were (and are) both adorable!

LOL @ Mr. Bunny Head. I love your room mate's originality when naming her pets. :p

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:) Thanks. Yea one time we went to a regular human pharmacy for bunny meds for MBH and the pharmacist just looked at her :p

·
Registered
802 Posts
Lovely little rabbits indeed, and they grow so fast..

·
Registered
5 Posts
What is that harness and leash that you have on the bunnies? I'd like to get something like that for mine, but I'm not sure what to get. Is it for a small dog or a ferret or is it actually made for rabbits?

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have always used kitten harnesses on my bunnies with good results. There are specially made harnsesses for bunnies which have a stretchy netting to support the whole body, I hear those are the best ones to use, and they look the cutest!
To harness train them I just put the harness on them outside and put them in an enclosed yard or deck so they got used to it, eventually to them the harness= outside. I never had an escapee or a problem. Always supervise though!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts