Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Small Scale Hedgehog Breeder in South Dakota. One litter to be ready in 3 weeks that has salt n peppers, cinnicots, and a pinto. Another litter will be ready around Christmas. This litter will be lighter in color, apricot, cinnicot, albino.

Contact for more information

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We have one Cinnicot Female and One High White Pinto Male that is still available and will be ready in 2 1/2 weeks.

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
Aww! Hedgehogs are so so cute! :) I wish I was closer and could get one!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still have your hedgehogs for sale. I am very interested in adopting one for my daughter and I. We absolutely love them and they are so much fun and adorable.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have hedgehogs that will be ready in two weeks. We have the colors of albino, cinnicot, and salt and pepper.

We also have an 8 week old Pinto Male, and a 7 month old Algerian Chocolate Female.

Please go to our website for pictures and more information on what we have available.

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
No they are not.

·
Official Loofah Tester
1,365 Posts
Likely the same reason any exotic non-native species would be illegal--they are damaging to the local ecology.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
We posted this message quite awhile ago. We are now quite a bit larger and USDA licensed. We are located in the northeast corner of SD, up by the ND border. Go to our website where you will find more information.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts