Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm back. Anyone still here? :confused:

Had a rough year and needed to take a break. But I'm back and planning to mod again so hopefully we won't have as much spam!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi Sasami, nice to meet you! I wasn't a member here back when you used to visit the site.
Sadly, there isn't much going on here these days, but there are a few still around who check in from time to time.
It's nice to see you will be a mod here. :)
I considered the possibility myself, but I can barely keep up with the stuff on our site :(
I guess I'll see you around. I still check in occasionally, looking forward to it......

·
Fluffy Chimphead
1,037 Posts
long time no see sasami nice to see a lot of the older members starting to come back.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Sasami, nice to meet you! I wasn't a member here back when you used to visit the site.
Sadly, there isn't much going on here these days, but there are a few still around who check in from time to time.
It's nice to see you will be a mod here. :)
I considered the possibility myself, but I can barely keep up with the stuff on our site :(
I guess I'll see you around. I still check in occasionally, looking forward to it......
Nice to meet you, too!

long time no see sasami nice to see a lot of the older members starting to come back.
Hi there, cool to see an older member still here :).

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
In an effort to procrastinate my homework I just logged in to see if anything's happening here, and it looks like some old members are back. Hi guys! :)

·
Fluffy Chimphead
1,037 Posts
Steph I just came back recently, we really need to get this place back to how it use to be

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In an effort to procrastinate my homework I just logged in to see if anything's happening here, and it looks like some old members are back. Hi guys! :)
Welcome back! How are your little guys doing? :)

·
Paw Talk's prodicle son .
2,405 Posts
= ^ _ ^ =

Good to see some old friends still here bouts

WB Jess and of course Sasami

Old Skool PT buddy

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
= ^ _ ^ =